Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howmanysleepstilifeelgood
A lot of us are in the Bay tipping comp but its huge so I started a small one for us in here if anyone is interested. I'll post the results after the last game every week so we can have a bit of fun with it. CC regs.
Sorry for the late notice :$

Link http://www.bigfooty.com/tips/

code - 1282
password - avocado

I'm thinking a night out for the winner after the comp with dinner and drinks paid for
and this trophy :D

View attachment 120396

In.
I love two chances at losing

I think we will. I'm pretty pissed off at the AFL right now so I'm a bit uninterested tonight.

We will lose Saturday and I'll lose all excitement I had for the season I think

But you'll be pleased for Beams, the Lions and most of all me.

But you'll be pleased for Beams, the Lions and most of all me.
No, I won't be any of those things.

Watching you lose will restore my faith in the game. I'll be so incredibly satisfied ;)

A lot of us are in the Bay tipping comp but its huge so I started a small one for us in here if anyone is interested. I'll post the results after the last game every week so we can have a bit of fun with it. CC regs.
Sorry for the late notice :$

Link http://www.bigfooty.com/tips/

code - 1282
password - avocado

I'm thinking a night out for the winner after the comp with dinner and drinks paid for
and this trophy :D

View attachment 120396

Sounds good Whoosh but the trophy isn't a great incentive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

/in

Good work, another comp I can lose in!
Agreed. What a joke round to pick. Brisbane v pies, GWS v saints, carlton v tigers, freo v port ....flip a coin for the lot.

Only certainty is North because they'll be undefeated and win the lot

#brett33formod
#brett33theoracle
#cheatingisok

Agreed. What a joke round to pick. Brisbane v pies, GWS v saints, carlton v tigers, freo v port ....flip a coin for the lot.

Only certainty is North because they'll be undefeated and win the lot

#brett33formod
#brett33theoracle
#cheatingisok

Brisbane have no forward line, our key defender Keefe will dominate. Oh wait :cry::cry::cry::cry:

#cheatingisok

No tipping competitions for me this year. I lose horribly and usually forget to tip 3 or 4 times a year so get the away teams.

Tipped Richmond, Gold Coast, Sydney, Collingwood, Bulldogs, St Kilda, North, Freo and Hawthorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back