Rumour High Profile Tiger In Drug Bust [April Fools!]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A high profile Richmond player has been caught up in a drug bust over the weekend. The player was at a premise that was raided by AFP officers on Saturday morning. The player, whose name we have decided to withhold, was not immediately charged and enquiries are continuing as to whether he was just an innocent party.

Read more: Tigers Star in Drug Raid

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame the off season has come to an end it's just starting to gather a little momentum.

If the premises was simply a blokes house, and said player was there kicking back with his mates having a bong, I'm not fussed. Same with jake king, you don't convict a bloke on the sins of his mates

If however the house was a production or distribution facility, suspend immediately. I would want a valid reason for them to even be at such a location, and if they cannot provide one they should be dismissed from the club. It's one thing to have a bong or a line, it's another to (even at a minimum) support your mates production and distribution activities

If the premises was simply a blokes house, and said player was there kicking back with his mates having a bong, I'm not fussed. Same with jake king, you don't convict a bloke on the sins of his mates

If however the house was a production or distribution facility, suspend immediately. I would want a valid reason for them to even be at such a location, and if they cannot provide one they should be dismissed from the club. It's one thing to have a bong or a line, it's another to (even at a minimum) support your mates production and distribution activities
Get rid of them , if they have been near drugs they have taken the risk of testing positive and bringing unnecessary negative attention toward the club .

Get rid of them , if they have been near drugs they have taken the risk of testing positive and bringing unnecessary negative attention toward the club .

Lol, if we got rid of every player in the league who was near illicit drugs, Jayden Post might actually get his 6 games in a row.

Sacking players for marketing reasons too is frankly ridiculous

Lol, if we got rid of every player in the league who was near illicit drugs, Jayden Post might actually get his 6 games in a row.

Sacking players for marketing reasons too is frankly ridiculous
You have lost the plot rfctiger74 and are not comprehending anything anyone else has to say on the drug issue .
You seem to think that blokes doing lines , injecting s**t into their body is absolutely fine .
Now I could expect comments like that from groupie or even trt because they are forever taking the piss , but you are dead serious .

You have lost the plot rfctiger74 and are not comprehending anything anyone else has to say on the drug issue .
You seem to think that blokes doing lines , injecting s**t into their body is absolutely fine .
Now I could expect comments like that from groupie or even trt because they are forever taking the piss , but you are dead serious .

It's not a choice I'd make, but banning this s**t hasn't stopped use, and never will

Drug bans just move production from pharma companies to bikie gangs, who cut it with God knows what.

Screaming "who's thinking of the children" hasn't saved one life, it just makes people who think they are better than other feel morally superior to others

It's not a choice I'd make, but banning this s**t hasn't stopped use, and never will

Drug bans just move production from pharma companies to bikie gangs, who cut it with God knows what.

Screaming "who's thinking of the children" hasn't saved one life, it just makes people who think they are better than other feel morally superior to others
How many young children involved in the sport at the grass roots and or elite level , have you dealt with that have had depression and or drug abuse additions ?

No indication that any player is doing lines or injecting anything.

Vickery is a pretty straight bloke. Until more info comes out no need to speculate that he was anything other than in the premises at the time of the raid.

Could be gutter journalism.

No indication that any player is doing lines or injecting anything.

Vickery is a pretty straight bloke. Until more info comes out no need to speculate that he was anything other than in the premises at the time of the raid.

Could be gutter journalism.
Didn't suggest he was doing lines , rfctiger suggested he didn't care if he was . I do care if he was .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many young children involved in the sport at the grass roots and or elite level , have you dealt with that have had depression and or drug abuse additions ?

I've dealt with friends and family who dealt with and are dealing with the consequences, and guess what, the biggest issues were not pot or coke or ice, but booze. Funnily enough that's the one everyone is cool with, but does by far the most damage in terms of the breadth of its impact

I've dealt with friends and family who dealt with and are dealing with the consequences, and guess what, the biggest issues were not pot or coke or ice, but booze. Funnily enough that's the one everyone is cool with, but does by far the most damage in terms of the breadth of its impact
Ice has a greater effect than all and unfortunately most started with a joint , progressed to a line and then to ice . It absolutely destroys people's whole friend and family network . We are getting off the subject but just brushing drug use under the carpet I can't accept . Sorry but it is not alright and I expect that our sport stars think more of the opportunities they have been presented than to get caught up with or near drug use .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back