Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we deserve it for what we have put up with for 26 months
Go nuts, you're welcome to some of my posts on the north board. At least we can begin to put it behind us and get us back to football (eventually).

Just read the last four pages of the Carlton Asada thread if you want to see delusion. Delusion, anger and sadness all rolled into one.

Had a quick look on the main board. Those dirty slimy cheating pricks are gloating. I am ******* pissed off. My brother in law is a supporter of those cheating campaigners and I know when I see him next I'm going to find it very hard not to smash the **** out of him because he can't keep his mouth shut. (already had a fight 1 year ago) Still a lot of tension there and it will not take much in the mood I'm now in.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Send groupie over to his place.

Some classy Richmond fellas

I shouldn't be too surprised by the decision. Key witnesses possibly paid off (or intimidated) at the last moment would make their statements less credible (it seems to have been successfully argued), Essendon PR people and sycophants in the media trying to derail and cloud the issue, the AFL's shitting bricks at the players suing them, etc.

Just think if this were another club that didn't have the right people in the media, nor the influence or money.

Let's see how strong McDevitt's reaction is tomorrow. Should be interesting viewing.

You couldn't make this s**t up. Seriously.

Having people in the media, and those with influence and money sure didn't help Carlolton out last time they needed it, you Goose :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A dishonorable mention here for:
Fatprick McNuggets,
Rest of Asada.
Caro.
Barrett.
Other chomosone missing journos.
The biased radio "personalities".
Gerard Whately and his crew.
99% of opposition supporters.
And the list goes on... you get the point

EDIT: Oh and the Dumbnut at Port.adel who thought they deserved top up players for 2 ******* outs!!
What a beg for attention that was.

Still can't understand what anyone has against Gerard Whateley. He's pretty much been the most even handed unbiased commentator throughout the whole thing for mine.

Would have thought he is arguably the best 'journalist' out there, by a fair margin to imho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still can't understand what anyone has against Gerard Whateley. He's pretty much been the most even handed unbiased commentator throughout the whole thing for mine.
Just that Melksham comment thats bothered me. Other than that not too much of an issue but ive only just heard about that comment so I guess in due time my hurt will pass.

bf93 excuse me for postin whilst so inebriated on grog but it was healy who said that s**t about melk, play ons the call though, how good are is piss
Oh was it? I recently read or misread it was whately. My bad if it was Healy.

You've said the exact reason so many people don't rate Gerard anymore. His opinion has always been based on the facts as presented to him. He started out scathing towards us then change dhis tune as time went on.

He is conceited, arrogant and acts superior so that his views are not seen as an opinion, but well reasoned thought. They are just more eloquently stated, but he tows the media scrum direction far too often in hanging people. He has little respect for our club and has proven that throughout this crap saga.

Don't forget the old " this is an Essendon problem and only an Essendon problem" chestnut. Just another media stooge trying to keep his AFL accreditation.

You've said the exact reason so many people don't rate Gerard anymore. His opinion has always been based on the facts as presented to him. He started out scathing towards us then change dhis tune as time went on.
Barely changed his tune. The AOD issue was about it. Beyond that he has been highly critical of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back