No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In what sense?
Basically that he is the man for the job. If youve seen the interview and that isnt enough to convince you I dont know what will. Not provoking you in anyway just wondering where your stance is and if its changed at all.

Could anybody watching McDevitt making his excuses live please relay what he had to say when they get the chance.

- Saying ASADA is not the enemy
- ASADA is about protecting the rights of the clean athletes
- ASADA saying thymosin was TB4
- He is justifying the show cause notice
- Saying the players were used as 'pin cushions'... FFS. he is swinging hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically that he is the man for the job. If youve seen the interview and that isnt enough to convince you I dont know what will. Not provoking you in anyway just wondering where your stance is and if its changed at all.
Quite simply, while he is the coach, I hope ends up a premiership coach and want the absolutely best for the team. I still believe that ultimately, he shouldn't be coach.

McDevitt is a fool - Is discussing everything,except for ASADA's case against Essendon's 34 players - Switkovski report and injections are irrelevant - I feel sorry for Australia that we have such a joker as head of a Government Agency.

Hearing McDevitt's presser confirms my belief from June 2014 that the issuing of Show cause notices was a fishing exercise.

Finally, reckon that McDevitt's and Abbott's advisers attended the same school.

Quite simply, while he is the coach, I hope ends up a premiership coach and want the absolutely best for the team. I still believe that ultimately, he shouldn't be coach.
Fair enough.
Can I also ask if you were in charge and chose to remove Hird who would you replace him with?
Provided Bomber would now be out of that equation, atleast in opinion anyway.

I'm with what Tim said this morning if he has support of the players to be coach then then I'm happy he's coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back