No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not supporting Dank here but how could the AFL find Dank guilty of administering prohibited substances to players at EFC when the evidence of TB4 was so poor and the ASADA CEO admitting we don't know what was administered. Dank is not up on governance charges here - its an anti-doping tribunal. If there is no clear evidence of breaches of anti-doping how can he be found guilty?

Of course if there were solid evidence that banned substances were administered at the Gold Coast (eg N.Bock) they could get him on that.

Otherwise I think he gets away uncharged - no chance he's going to submit anything in the short term now I'd think as McDevitt requested.

I'd imagine Dank was sitting at home laughing at that shambles of a press conference.

Again I'm not supporting Dank - just being pragmatic on the laws of anti-doping.

Nuh its member exclusive and I dont gamble too much so I assume its custom per member. No good offering me a 100 bet if I never bet that high they wont get my money.

Still jumped on though
Fair call...plenty of room on this wave, get on board folks..
Fricken Mcdivot, thought he was gonna cry, talk about a bumbling moron...Who gives a toss if you've had 30 years in law enforcement..You're now a public twat and I hope you cop a few verbal sledges wherever you may walk..He says I way too much...

I'm amazed he didn't drag out Andrusca one more time...
Why whinge on air for half an hour,incoherant sook,
lodge an appeal or GTFO...

That press conference was never about anything else other then putting a face to ASADA so all the blame could be directed at an individual. Bens career is over, and he knew it.

This debacle will be laid at his feet and he will become the poster child of what has failed. He wont be in the same job a year from now.

I know its been debated to death and there are divided opinions on here as well but putting aside the uncertainty of what was in the needles (which is solely where my anger at the club lies). I find it a joke that the number of injections is brought up. Injections are not evil.

McDevitt must not immunise his children...

I've been trying to get the Bec Wilson tripe from SEN yesterday, but SEN don't have it on their website unlike her previous cameos - interesting.
I've also looked for it and nowhere to be found.

Not surprised because she sounded like a bitter, drunk lunatic rambling on. Sen don't want that kind of interview on record.

I'm not supporting Dank here but how could the AFL find Dank guilty of administering prohibited substances to players at EFC when the evidence of TB4 was so poor and the ASADA CEO admitting we don't know what was administered. Dank is not up on governance charges here - its an anti-doping tribunal. If there is no clear evidence of breaches of anti-doping how can he be found guilty?

Of course if there were solid evidence that banned substances were administered at the Gold Coast (eg N.Bock) they could get him on that.

Otherwise I think he gets away uncharged - no chance he's going to submit anything in the short term now I'd think as McDevitt requested.

I'd imagine Dank was sitting at home laughing at that shambles of a press conference.

Again I'm not supporting Dank - just being pragmatic on the laws of anti-doping.

Dank could be found guilty for Bock CJC trafficking, AFL would suspend him for life and make everyone think it is because of EFC.

But really Dank will probably be suspended for having PEDs in the fridge. And so he should be.

Will anyone really be surprised in the tribunal clears Dank? I despise the guy but he must be a real chance of getting off here.

big Benny boys latest interview was a cracker.we (ASADA) still dont know if they took an illegal substance.... yet we may still appeal hahaha. then he goes on to implore Dank to provide any further documentation.... wow someone is getting desperate. why is f**k would Dank do anything to assist ASADA? slink off in to the wilderness you clown.

* some of the posters we know and love have completely lost their s**t over this verdict.

It's almost enough to make me want to have a private moment with myself....

Will anyone really be surprised in the tribunal clears Dank? I despise the guy but he must be a real chance of getting off here.

I am sure there is at least something they can get him for. Bock CJC is the most obvious as he seems to have pleaded guilty and retired, a statement from Bock is all they need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's a separate case but apparently Cronulla players not happy at all. Not that we were found not guilty but because they caved and took deals

I've been trying to get the Bec Wilson tripe from SEN yesterday, but SEN don't have it on their website unlike her previous cameos - interesting.

Havent got that nutbag but running a close second in the foaming stakes is 'unestralen Fahey':oops:

**** some of the posters we know and love have completely lost their s**t over this verdict.

It's almost enough to make me want to have a private moment with myself....
I'm red roar after fapping all night to all those salty salty tears. DELICIOUS.

McDevitt losing his job has to be seen as a real possibility, and may mean he has no choice but to keep trying.
Do ASADA need to be granted leave to appeal - based on some grounds for appeal they can demonstrate - or can they appeal just because they want to roll the dice again?

Do ASADA need to be granted leave to appeal - based on some grounds for appeal they can demonstrate - or can they appeal just because they want to roll the dice again?

Too good a question for me.

McDevitt said he needed Dank's cooperation to get more evidence for an appeal, and then turned around and said ASADA could appeal anyway.

Not sure he even knows himself? Perhaps he was too angry & disappointed to think rationally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back