Mega Thread 2015 Pre-Season Training Reports #ffcpreseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone will be surprised with how many guys actually come up for round 1, Ballas injury doesn't sound to bad and is very confident of getting up for round 1.
The only guys missing will be Dawson, Suban and Silva. I have full faith in our team to get over the line and even if where missing a few I expect nothing but a win. Bring on the power I say:D

In regards to Walters remember at the WCE game saw him pull up and then grab feel his adductor, thought he looked at 80% after that. It concerns me he's not able to finish a training session

Club reports says Clarke didn't train today. Just watching the scratchie vs. WC and he seems to jar his left knee in the first quarter. Perhaps Hannath is being held out of Peel as both forward cover for Taberner and ruck cover for Clarke.

In regards to Walters remember at the WCE game saw him pull up and then grab feel his adductor, thought he looked at 80% after that. It concerns me he's not able to finish a training session

Son Son has been training at top level all preseason and RTB has had him playing through the midfield in the NAB games as well as match sims .
He has been pushing his body to the limit so maybe this has caused his injury . I don't believe its a major injury , just a small set back . If it was major The cameras and reporter from Channel Nine would have picked it up and run with a major headline in the sports news.

For those of you who didn't listen to the 6pr stream
Ross Lyon is confident Chris Mayne is back to his 2012 form where he came runner-up in the club’s best and fairest.

After being trialled as a defender in the pre-season, the Fremantle coach told 6PR on Monday night that Mayne will play more in Freo’s forward line this year.

The 26-year-old only kicked 13 goals in 2015 and Lyon has identified that playing more tall will help the forward get back to his best.

“His pressure was fantastic last year but we had him playing high,” Lyon said.

“He’s really come back as a tall forward.

“I think he’s back at his very best where he kicked 40 to 50 goals.

“We’d love that output for him.

“We’ve got full faith and confidence in him after we and himself wondered where he had slipped a little bit.

“We’ve identified that so we couldn’t be more pleased with Mayne.”

Teammate Hayden Ballantyne even noted that he thought Mayne was in fantastic form while speaking to Fox Footy at half-time of the NAB Challenge match against West Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep I'm confirming it now. We'll have our whole best 22 available apart from Dawson Crowls and Silver. They are all looking great. If anyone was unsure of anyone not playing, rest assured, they will be available. Whoo!

Could we get updates on the following please for anyone that is at training?

Walters
Crozier
Taberner
Suban
Mzungu
Ballantyne

Hill is beatiful with the ball and his kicks are tracer bullets but I think he is accurate around 80-90% of the time (when possesion is unconstested). There are players in the AFL that I would rank above Hill.

Hopefully Weller turns out to be one of them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back