2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Chicago are gonna be 'fodder' for St. Louis in the playoffs? With their recent form? I hope you're right mate but that won't be the case. However they can still finish in the wildcard spot getting overtaken by Wild, who would have thought that would happen 6 weeks ago.

Looks like wc 1 will play the central winner..so if chicago slip to wc1 they get the preds...id prefer nashville over stlouis in rd 1...

How on earth did we not Score there..

Ahh well I concede. Not up to it this year.

Flames are rubbish though. First round fodder for who they play.

Rubbish team with 5 more ROW wins than your 1-man team - also undefated against the team tied for most points in the league this season.

Catters - kindly EAD

Rubbish team with 5 more ROW wins than your 1-man team - also undefated against the team tied for most points in the league this season.

Catters - kindly EAD

Sorry mate. Got nothin against the flames..but they've overachieved and I think will be swept in rd 1 or maybe lose in 5..

The Blues will just rely on all their recent playoff experience and success, all their dependable and experienced goaltending.

Oh hang on...

They might rely on being the deepest team in the league...

Thats a tiny factor for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope we wrap Bickell up in cotton wool and put him on the first line with Toews and Hossa come play offs.

Not worried by St Louis, at all.

Drew miller took a skate to the face. Luckily no damage to his eye apparently. Nasty.

uIP5gPJ.jpg

Always surprises me how close these guys get to horrific injury. Very glad he's okay.

Also, that Buff cross check was absolutely brutal. Wouldn't mind if he got a call from the league about that. He put all of his weight into it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back