2015 Membership (13,102 members @ 25/04/2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

Small increase of around a hundred in the last week and a half.

Yep. During the open day I was told we were more than a thousand members up from this time last year. Pretty impressive! Apparently quite a few people didn't renew, but new people are signing on by the hundreds.

I hope the membership department are getting on the phone to these people and finding out reasons and trying to convince them to join again. but if not, reasons why not.

Today I got sent a membership card.. My name and I'd number on it..
Yet I never signed up..???
if you were a member last year and used the smart pay plan it will automatically renew your membership every year for you. if you don't opt out and cancel your membership at the end of the season

Last edited:
I bought a membership for my girlfriend and it was sent to her instead of me. Thanks for ruining the surprise, GCFC lol. Maybe someone bought you one as a surprise gift?

No ones mentioned anything..
I think they've sent me the card etc because i loaded up with Suns Memorbillia last year so they have my address etc. and they've relised im a reasonable fan and not signed up.
With the card came a little pathlet type thing with my name printed on the front and inside it says
'3 Steps to activate your card'

Probably figured if they send me the membership card id more then likey pay up?

No ones mentioned anything..
I think they've sent me the card etc because i loaded up with Suns Memorbillia last year so they have my address etc. and they've relised im a reasonable fan and not signed up.
With the card came a little pathlet type thing with my name printed on the front and inside it says
'3 Steps to activate your card'

Probably figured if they send me the membership card id more then likey pay up?

Just pay up cheapskate :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon a win over the Demons this weekend will go a long way to getting a lot of sign ups at the first home game of the year the following week against St Kilda.

We are at 13,044, still a chance to make 14K

Not with the customer service some people in the membership department provide. It's a crying shame, the workers there are so polite, caring and work hard to solve a problem but there also some figures higher up who could do with some extra lessons in customer service.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back