Leagues 2015 BigFooty AFL Fantasy - Div 1

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Division 1

This thread is for Div 1 invitees ONLY.

First the foremost, on behalf of the BigFooty team I need to apologise for the delay in getting these leagues started. As most of you know, AFL Fantasy removed last years teams from their website with absolutely no notice so most of you were unable to get your 2014 ranks/screenshots. We had discussions with the AFL Fantasy team and they said they would assist us in gathering this data. Unfortunately, despite multiple attempts to obtain this data it has not been forthcoming.

As such, I've assigned divisions randomly as I have little other choice. At the end of the season this year, please remember to grab a screenshot of your team ranking so that Division allocations next year are more accurate.

1. If your name is on the list below then you are invited to join this league. Confirm your acceptance in this thread ASAP to avoid disappointment, along with your 2015 AFL Fantasy Team name. Please let me know if you would like to decline the offer in order to aide me in the efficient forming of the leagues.

2. If you have posted your interest in the signup league thread, you will be placed in a league over the coming week or so - please be patient.

3. All Divisions will consist of 16 members.

4. Given the time constraints I'd appreciate it if someone can just put their hand up for captain of this Division and run with it ASAP. If you are happy to do this, please post below advising so that multiple people are not performing this role.

Captain's role:
1. Create a new league on AFL Fantasy titled "BigFooty Div. X"
2. Wait until the member has posted in this thread stating they accept the invitation AND THEY LIST THEIR TEAM NAME then send them the league code via a PM on BigFooty.
4. Once the league is filled, PM me to confirm

Member's Role:
1. Post in this thread to confirm your acceptance AND YOUR TEAM NAME FOR 2015.
2. Wait for a PM from the league Captain.
3. Join the league on the AFL Fantasy site & state your BF Username in the coaches box

Will be apart. I'll captain it. Please confirm today if possible. I will be driving to Melbourne tomorrow so my internet might be shaky at times but I'll send the code when I can.

Team Name - The Anzac Spirit

Ess_don SENT AND CONFIRMED
Schmidt2003 SENT AND CONFIRMED
Anzac16 SENT AND CONFIRMED
Johnny Rutten SENT AND CONFIRMED
leungtl SENT AND CONFIRMED
OzCats SENT AND CONFIRMED
Blinger SENT AND CONFIRMED
Fox7 SENT AND CONFIRMED
DaTBird187 SENT AND CONFIRMED
Shuperman SENT AND CONFIRMED
CaptScott SENT AND CONFIRMED
Areyoufireal SENT AND CONFIRMED
crazyeight SENT AND CONFIRMED
tortoise_24 SENT AND CONFIRMED
mouzer SENT AND CONFIRMED
MurphinatorSENT AND CONFIRMED

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In :) Woo!

Team Name: Flying Scottsmen

I have to say I am disappointed there are no bye round games as I thought people here would play decent over the bye rounds for the rankings

You have to buy a flexi league pass or something to be able to change the setting in the league. Don't know why the AFl made it that way.

You have to buy a flexi league pass or something to be able to change the setting in the league. Don't know why the AFl made it that way.

You think they would have made more money forcing people to buy a free pass. Cheers for the heads up

Will be apart. I'll captain it. Please confirm today if possible. I will be driving to Melbourne tomorrow so my internet might be shaky at times but I'll send the code when I can.

Team Name - The Anzac Spirit
Thanks Anzac16 :)

You're a long way behind given you joined BigFooty 2 years before I did ;)

Its worse than that - I had another username before this one which somehow disappeared (probably through lack of use) ..... I doubt I've got to the century yet, and that's been over a decade at least :). I'm the Chris Tavare of contributors - for anyone that remembers to not-so-glory days of sloooooooow test cricket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back