Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did anybody see the story about the Russian paramedic who takes selfies with dying patients?

2675ECF000000578-2986309-image-a-19_1425906787257.jpg

That looks like a pretty big watch she's wearing. Morganashlee, have you been moonlighting?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-worker-took-selfies-dying-patient-fired.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet the handjob ghost doesn't bother with Nicky Dal. :$

Also, just doing the Flogcast edit, Cooksen did not cook anything, but did give a food tip of sorts. :rainbow:

It's kinda like if you sprayed under your house for cockroaches, and then in two minutes time they all come running out from the darkness. We just need to squash them with our thongs. Buts I gots no #impunities. :(

Last edited:
Starburns_ what is going on with all these noob Bummers supporters coming to the Bay puffing their chests and all? It's #concerning .

Truth be told I haven't been paying much attention to that thread today, didn't notice any new really new flogs when you tagged me. That Boncer guy is a flog, but he's been a semi-visible flog through the entire saga, so I let him go.

Truth be told I haven't been paying much attention to that thread today, didn't notice any new really new flogs when you tagged me. That Boncer guy is a flog, but he's been a semi-visible flog through the entire saga, so I let him go.

What about KGBeast? I honestly have not seen that flog around before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back