2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

with practice games finished and the season starting next week,

is anyone game enough to give a rough prediction of the ladder?

or who they think will make finals?

Surely you blokes will be streaks ahead of the pack along with woodsman!! Fitzgibbon will win games of his own boot

Sure, I'll get out the crackpipe and have a go.

Kedron
Woodsmen
Sandgate
Jimboomba
UQ
Yeronga
Zillmere
Ferny Grove
Collingwood Park
Mayne
Coorparoo
Ipswich
Kenmore

Jimboomba vs Woodsmen GF, with a back to back Premier.

Last edited:

Kedron
Woodsmen
Sandgate
Jimboomba
UQ
Yeronga
Zillmere
Ferny Grove
Collingwood Park
Coorparoo
Ipswich
Kenmore

You have jimboomba in forth but playing in gf. Reasons for that. With only playing each other once it will be hard to judge I think.

Have heard from a few of the boys that kedrons coach has a way with his players and could work against him come the pointy end of season if everyone isn't on the same page

Kedron
Woodsmen
Sandgate
Jimboomba
UQ
Yeronga
Zillmere
Ferny Grove
Collingwood Park
Coorparoo
Ipswich
Kenmore

I think the top 6 will be very close.

You are forgetting Mayne but I assume they aren't looking too threatening based on the results of practice games.

Have heard from a few of the boys that kedrons coach has a way with his players and could work against him come the pointy end of season if everyone isn't on the same page

I can imagine who would be talking this crap down at the 'swanpond'......

I think the thing different for Kedron this year is that everyone has started on the same page.

Good spirit at Sixth Ave this season, probably all thanks to the coach in question as well.

I think the thing different for Kedron this year is that everyone has started on the same page.

Good spirit at Sixth Ave this season, probably all thanks to the coach in question as well.
Oh good to hear I presumed there may have been some sour grapes just goes to show don't believe everything you hear!!

You have jimboomba in forth but playing in gf. Reasons for that. With only playing each other once it will be hard to judge I think.
They are an older team with experienced heads, and like the Woodsmen - will be peaking in August, not April.

Where they finish on the ladder won't be reflective of their quality.

some teams allegedly started pre-season in October, I doubt a few of the older sides even had one.

They are an older team with experienced heads, and like the Woodsmen - will be peaking in August, not April.

some teams allegedly started pre-season in October, I doubt a few of the older sides even had one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few players left your club obviously few to us and some to Redcliffe jury is still out on them I guess can I get some insight as you played with them?

Woodsman
Kedron
UQ
Jimboomba
Sandgate
Ferny Grove
Yeronga
Coorparoo
Mayne
Zillmere
Ipswich Eagles
Kenmore
Collingwood Park
Ipswich Cats

So Ipswich Cats are the new entrant, not Beenleigh?
lets hope not, just for the young players that have they will absolutely be slaughtered every week, only decent young players they had have gone to ipswich eagles and are playing seniors and are killing it, understand they quit the cats last year cuase they were sick of the unprofessional work ethics and the failure to get some decent coaches,heard on the grape vine the coach they have thinks it is still the 70's and has no idea what he is doing also know of at least 5 18 year olds that aint playing at all cause this joke of a coach did nothing but bombard them and annoy them into joining the cats now they hate footy and won't be back in a hurry just the rumours that are floating around ipswich footy circles

Ah good to see the footy is back & hopefully we can start talking footy rather then who did what to who.

The first tips of the year. I think a lot has changed in teams this year. Was speaking to a woodsmen player 2 weeks ago & sounds like they might suffer a premiers hangover. A few of their key players have put on a couple kgs. My top 6 as follows. I don't have any idea about the new clubs but there is heaps of talk about kedron. They must be good.

Kedron
Sandgate
Woodsmen
Jimboomba
UQ
Yeronga
Mayne

Good luck to all & look forward to the clean banter ahead.

lets hope not, just for the young players that have they will absolutely be slaughtered every week, only decent young players they had have gone to ipswich eagles and are playing seniors and are killing it, understand they quit the cats last year cuase they were sick of the unprofessional work ethics and the failure to get some decent coaches,heard on the grape vine the coach they have thinks it is still the 70's and has no idea what he is doing also know of at least 5 18 year olds that aint playing at all cause this joke of a coach did nothing but bombard them and annoy them into joining the cats now they hate footy and won't be back in a hurry just the rumours that are floating around ipswich footy circles
Cats V Eagles look out, will be a spirited game by sounds of things

lol. The teams that started pre season that early, needed to start pre season that early. I wouldn't look any further into it than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back