FTA-TV Fox Footy 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

So what was the format of it? I have it on IQ, but I'm trying to decide whether it's worth my 50 minutes to watch it.

It sounds like they previewed 4 sides last night, so one every segment?

Aside from Dermott's bullshit and the camera angles, was it any good? Is it worth taking an hour out of a busy week to watch it?

So what was the format of it? I have it on IQ, but I'm trying to decide whether it's worth my 50 minutes to watch it.

Aside from Dermott's bullshit and the camera angles, was it any good? Is it worth taking an hour out of a busy week to watch it?
Unless it's your team, nah

I was really looking forward to it, but it was a real letdown.

I'd only watch the episode relevant to your own team, or at the very least, a team you're interested in. Otherwise it's batshit boring with crappy camera angles and a pathetic production value. Whoever thought a round table with a bunch of narcissistic self-absorbed idiots stroking each other's shafts was a good idea should be shipped off to Syria.

Got Fox Footy ahead of the 2013 season, and here is how the programming has changed:

Monday
AFL 360
On The Couch
Open Mike

Tuesday
AFL 360
AFL Insider

Wednesday
AFL 360
The Club
The Hangar

Thursday
Supercoach Show
League Teams
AFL 360

Sunday
After the Bounce

Why is there so much less shows nowadays, including nothing but 360 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays? They could have at least replaced the shows they axed? Channel is no where near as good as it was 2 years ago.

I didn't know the Club and Hanger were dumped. When and why did that happen?
Pretty sure I read somewhere that we weren't continuing with it. It isn't on tonight either, nor is The Club. It also hasn't been advertised at all on Fox Footy or the EFC website. I'm fairly certain it's gone.

No idea why.

Got Fox Footy ahead of the 2013 season, and here is how the programming has changed:

Monday
AFL 360
On The Couch
Open Mike

Tuesday
AFL 360
AFL Insider

Wednesday
AFL 360
The Club
The Hangar

Thursday
Supercoach Show
League Teams
AFL 360

Sunday
After the Bounce

Why is there so much less shows nowadays, including nothing but 360 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays? They could have at least replaced the shows they axed? Channel is no where near as good as it was 2 years ago.

I dunno, Insider was rubbish, only hardcore fans of those clubs would watch the club shows and I couldn't give a rats about Supercoach. The shows they have left were the only ones worth watching.

Although as I understood it, Essendon and Collingwood paid all the production costs of their shows, that's why Fox had it on. I'd guess the clubs decided it wasn't worth it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monday
AFL 360
On The Couch
Open Mike

Tuesday
AFL 360
AFL Insider

Wednesday
AFL 360
The Club
The Hangar

Thursday
Supercoach Show
League Teams
AFL 360

Sunday
After the Bounce

The insider was rubbish, who cares about supercoach show and the Hanger and the Club were all paid for by the clubs and they have cut back on costs and quit the shows. I think both clubs have increased their own website videos to incorporate some of what was on the hanger/club

I thought Insider was an interesting concept but pretty much everything about it was done wrong. I would be very interested in a show that looks more in-depth at the tactics and such of games/teams but Insider failed at almost every aspect.

Been a quality day of footy, and will be good to end with After the Bounce again instead of Ed and Derm's ego-fest.

Monday
AFL 360
On The Couch
Open Mike

Tuesday
AFL 360
AFL Insider

Wednesday
AFL 360
The Club
The Hangar

Thursday
Supercoach Show
League Teams
AFL 360

Sunday
After the Bounce

Forgot EMT :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back