Status
Not open for further replies.
can you snapshot it in here?
What do you guys think of this team?

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-8.38.59-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-9.01.34-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-9.06.12-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-9.06.39-pm.png

How do you remove someone from your league? I am looking at the League screen but there doesn't seem to be an option??

What's wrong with that. I only have four Premo mids including Priddis and no Ablett Fyfe or Rockliff.
ive got GAJ, Pendles, Fyfe, Selwood and Danger :eek:.....

How do you remove someone from your league? I am looking at the League screen but there doesn't seem to be an option??

On the league page where all teams are listed at the bottom there is a scroll bar, slide it across and an "X" appears next to each persons name, remove whoever you like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry, Newman had heart surgurey, I'm surprised he's back. Woops.
Kamdyn named on the field. Bodes pretty well I'd have thought!!!
yeah surprised at both, he had been ruled out for weeks.
Kamdyn adds a dimension that we lack, outside speed with a great leg. so if he plays well i don't see a direct replacement. Taylor hunt being named and lambert as emg. might not last as conca has missed this week with hammy soreness. He walks straight back if its just a week

yeah surprised at both, he had been ruled out for weeks.
Kamdyn adds a dimension that we lack, outside speed with a great leg. so if he plays well i don't see a direct replacement. Taylor hunt being named and lambert as emg. might not last as conca has missed this week with hammy soreness. He walks straight back if its just a week
So your saying Conca will replace Hunt or Kamdyn? Soz, I'm a bit confused...

So your saying Conca will replace Hunt or Kamdyn? Soz, I'm a bit confused...
As another Richmond fan I would say he means Conca will replace Hunt when he is fit, as they are more like for like. McIntosh doesn't really have any competition for his role in the team at the moment because Ellis is already in the team.

As another Richmond fan I would say he means Conca will replace Hunt when he is fit, as they are more like for like. McIntosh doesn't really have any competition for his role in the team at the moment because Ellis is already in the team.
Thankyou for your time mate......@toxic stop stalking the people I talk too.... :cool::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back