Super Rugby 2015 Super Rugby discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So Reds smashed again...and to nil.

Can't see Richard Graham keeping his job for much longer. Could even be this week as the Reds have the bye next weekend and it would give the new or interim coach some time.

Brumbies look a step above the other Aussie teams at the moment. And I think the Waratahs and Rebels will both have chances to make the finals.

OK let's see who uses what to watch the Super Rugby.

My favourite is http://www.iwillnotpostspamonbigfooty.com/fourm and their iOS and Android apps.

Does anyone else use this? If not, what do you use?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ******* sack Graham. :mad:

He'll be gone soon enough, surely. That team is a disaster.

Waratahs vs Stormers this weekend should be a belter. I'll be watching the Swans but wish I could see both games. Despite the Tahs winning recently they're still outside the top 6, they need to beat some of the competing sides and the Stormers will be a good place to start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round of upsets that one. I got destroyed in my tipping comp.

Australian conference is getting pumped this year. 4 of the bottom of 6 teams are Australian. Brumbies in 2nd are our only genuine bright spot atm. Tahs should make some ground back from now on, they're too talented not to, but still, not a good season so far for Australian rugby.

Round of upsets that one. I got destroyed in my tipping comp.

Australian conference is getting pumped this year. 4 of the bottom of 6 teams are Australian. Brumbies in 2nd are our only genuine bright spot atm. Tahs should make some ground back from now on, they're too talented not to, but still, not a good season so far for Australian rugby.

Depends if Dennis is playing....... I'm sorry but captain my foot. Worst captain to EVER play for NSW. I'm sorry for bleating the facts, but Dennis not being there last year helped our forwards massively. Instead we are carrying a captain because 'he's a good bloke'. Stuff that, it doesn't help win football games.

Brumbies in 2nd are our only genuine bright spot atm.

And they just lost to the Blues and are now missing both Toomua and Kuridrani. Reckon they might struggle, though they do have 3 home games in a row coming up.

And they just lost to the Blues and are now missing both Toomua and Kuridrani. Reckon they might struggle, though they do have 3 home games in a row coming up.

Well at least they are losing to decent sides...we somehow lost to those donkeys in the Force and then compounded it by losing to the stormers who can't travel!

The Blues hadn't won a game until they beat the Brumbies.

The Blues were at home though to be fair, and they have been pretty unlucky this season, they have lost a number of close games.

The Reds were so bad in the 2nd half last night. How Richard Graham is still in a job is beyond me. And plenty of talk that he'll still be there next year!!

On the other hand the Rebels are really coming good. A couple of slip ups early in the season may come back to hurt them but they are some chance of making the finals. Will probably have to win 4 of their remaining 5 games though. 3 away matches in a row against the Reds, Stormers and Sharks followed by 2 home matches against the Bulls and Force. Tough ask but stranger things have happened. I hope they at least smash the Reds next week.

I'm really disappointed that I haven't been able to watch more of the Rebels this year - moving out of home with foxtel to a sharehouse without it has made it far less easy. Very glad that they're making strides with their young core though.

What have crowd numbers been like this year for them?

I'm really disappointed that I haven't been able to watch more of the Rebels this year - moving out of home with foxtel to a sharehouse without it has made it far less easy. Very glad that they're making strides with their young core though.

What have crowd numbers been like this year for them?

Just gotta convince your housemates to split the $50 a month! (well $60, cause without HD it is so much worse).

The Rebels crowd looked pretty small last night, though not surprising given it clashed with the A League semi final and the Pies v Cats game. I think in general they average around 10-12k. I'm sure if they go into their last 2 home games with a chance at making the finals that'll increase a bit. Would be great for Australian rugby if they can have a few years of success. The Stirzaker/Debreczeni partnership is starting to get very good and they have a lot of good young players in the back row. Jordy Reid and Colby Fainga'a were exceptional last night.

The Reds were so bad in the 2nd half last night. How Richard Graham is still in a job is beyond me. And plenty of talk that he'll still be there next year!!
Yep very scary, think it will take us 'winning' the spoon for the board not to extend his contract. :cry:

Madness that we could potentially lose QC & Gill because of him as well. :mad:

Yep very scary, think it will take us 'winning' the spoon for the board not to extend his contract. :cry:

Madness that we could potentially lose QC & Gill because of him as well. :mad:

Does anyone know who Graham's mates are on the Qld board? They must be close with him to allow him to survive through this disastrous coaching career so far with the Reds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back