Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlastuin is named at CHB and Edwards at CHF. Good to see him named on the ground, though.
He is a wing man with great skills and elite endurance (4th best on the time trials at Richmond). Also had a ripping preseason. Pick 31 from the 2012 AFL draft. Been the surprise of the season for us after being injured all last year basically.

Got him in my mids.

If Vandenberg doesn't get elevated, i'll switch him out upgrade Lambert to Lamb and get another mid rookie, maybe Smith. We'll see tomorrow

Though i do think Lambert will get a game at some point, can't be the worse thing leaving him in the team.
This is why I'm liking some of the more expensive rookies this year. Too much d***ing around with the low 100kers in 2015.

what does everyone think of pat cripps (212k) ? is it worth taking him as he is probably going to play most games or is it worth going a rookie around 120k and pocketing the cash? whats cripps approx avg going to be? thanks

He is a wing man with great skills and elite endurance (4th best on the time trials at Richmond). Also had a ripping preseason. Pick 31 from the 2012 AFL draft. Been the surprise of the season for us after being injured all last year basically.
Yeah, he looks good. I was just pointing out that where players are named is not always reliable.

what does everyone think of pat cripps (212k) ? is it worth taking him as he is probably going to play most games or is it worth going a rookie around 120k and pocketing the cash? whats cripps approx avg going to be? thanks

He's my M6 currently. Midfield rookies just don't have as much depth this year. Would take an 80 average.

Brockelburst... pft

Still a fan of Clem Smith?
A fan of him as in his potential as an AFL player, don't think he will score particularly highly at this stage of his career but will include him depending on other rookies being named/not named tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the **** do we out in for Lambert!
Fwd or mid?

FWD: Lonie, Lamb, Steele, Daniel, Nelson to consider assuming most have Hogan and Clark.

MID: Sinclair, Smith, Steele, Miller the outside hopes some may have forgotten.. Assuming CEY, Heeney, Anderson and so on are taken.

What's the krak with Krakouer???

Fwd or mid?

FWD: Lonie, Lamb, Steele, Daniel, Nelson to consider assuming most have Hogan and Clark.

MID: Sinclair, Smith, Steele, Miller the outside hopes some may have forgotten.. Assuming CEY, Heeney, Anderson and so on are taken.

Would forget about Krak for now.

Fwd or mid?

With Monfries and Ryder playing he probably won't get a game for a bit. Especially with Chad being fit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back