No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.jpg

Just found this while googling the campaigner's name. Cop that you tough campaigner!

I'm pointing out what a fishing excessive this was after they were issued if ASADA arent even certain of the substance thee players for during the tribunal.

Considering Niall was in the hearing, I'm prepared to say he is accurate and doesn't contradict Whately at all. Whately is commenting from the reasoning, Niall is commenting on the tribunal as it happened.

Niall wasn't in the hearing. No media was.

Stuff is now being leaked. age and niall claimed yesterday that the tribunal was satisfied tb4 was sourced. Whately says the opposite

Niall wasn't in the hearing. No media was.

Stuff is now being leaked. age and niall claimed yesterday that the tribunal was satisfied tb4 was sourced. Whately says the opposite

Whateley is an honest man - would only report on facts. I don't know much about Niall but could be 99.99% certain Whateley would only report genuine truth.

Tired of this minor infraction s**t in this place.

Has McDevitt even read the 132 page report?

Whately pointed out Jones' comments on McDevitt in that they were...."contentious and lacked proper evidentiary basis." Damning for an ex-cop.

That report is watertight...appeal has no hope.

After the last couple of years and the elation of yesterday, I've come to the realisation I'm over this, when i think of it I'm actually pretty drained. I can only imagine how the players feel and I bet my imagination is not even close.

I'm so looking forward to this thread being locked and couldn't give a crap if it happened now.

After the last couple of years and the elation of yesterday, I've come to the realisation I'm over this, when i think of it I'm actually pretty drained. I can only imagine how the players feel and I bet my imagination is not even close.

I'm so looking forward to this thread being locked and couldn't give a crap if it happened now.
Yep.

Closing on Saturday I believe, very much looking forward to football without a dark shadow hovering about again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha, Not even a peep from Damo on the subject.

Sums that little slimy piece of s**t worm up perfectly.

You are gutless Purple, ******* gutless.

And he turned into reading public police scripts from Hunt's case. So essentially he can be called a "news reader", far from the "news breaker" he beats himself off to when he goes home of a night.

And he turned into reading public police scripts from Hunt's case. So essentially he can be called a "news reader", far from the "news breaker" he beats himself off to when he goes home of a night.

Doesn't do his own reporting just gets leaked information from various sources just like Caro the 2 worst journalists in the country imo.

****, Bec Wilson's SEN interview is comedy gold. Her argument that the AFL should have read the journos' stories and proclaimed Essendon guilty is so compelling. If only Middleton J et al. had bothered to read Caro's articles instead of the actual evidence presented to them, who knows what might have been?

"Wilson is a repeat offender on driving charges including drink driving and driving without a license"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Wilson

Also enjoys a bit of drink-reporting

Oh Ziggy. You strike again. Surely McDingleberry is nearly done yet. His ungracious whining over the last two days makes you feel like he was the one being prosecuted and being unfairly dealt with.

Mcdevitt claims that he feels sorry for the players my arse he does. if he truly feels sorry for the players he would accept the tribunals decision and wont bother with appealing and let the players get on with their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back