Preview Rnd 1 - Carlton vs Richmond Thursday 2nd April 7.20PM @ MCG - TEAM post #821

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see Chaplin as a KPP, but I suppose he'll take White when he's forward.

McIntosh 188cm and 78kgs? Clem Smith is our new CHF then.

Kamdyn Mcintosh
#33 Richmond Tigers
Height: 192cm Weight: 89kg Position: Defender
Last Drafted: Round 2, Pick #31 2012 National Draft
Last Drafted By: Richmond Tigers

Troy Chaplin
#25 Richmond Tigers
Height: 195cm Weight: 97kg Position: Defender
Last Drafted: Round 1, Pick #15 2003 National Draft

Chaplin at 195cm has played as CHB for 10 years even though he does like to be the loose man in defence and pointing at those letting the steam down.

Very confident! Love the line up...

Shame Tigers dropped Vickery, Conca and Lennon though, who have all been average in the pre-season.

You are right about Vickery and Conca, but I was rather impressed with Lennon in the NC, he was superb against (admittedly) the Port Adelaide Magpies side up at Albury a few weeks ago.
Surprised he isn't playing, tell you what, if he feels disgruntled at the end of the year due to lack of opportunity, we should give his manager a call.

I think he has a lot to offer, but seems like Hardwick (mistakenly) doesn't rate him...

with Richmond playing two tall forwards, we might switch rowe for casboult and back jaksch in to take griffith.
... its levi's only hope anyway...

who knows - a loss will no doubt turn this place into a seething cauldron of anus

Haha what?

think he meant 'annus horribilis' (horrible anuses on the boil)

Oh my god thy how the **** do you come up with this s**t
HBF just fell off his milkcrate laughing.

It's probably my fault MEB_ when I referred him to this link in an earlier post....California Sodomite Suppression Act Proposes Death ...
thylacine60 just got a little carried away. :oops:

#standbysqueezedcheeks

You are right about Vickery and Conca, but I was rather impressed with Lennon in the NC, he was superb against (admittedly) the Port Adelaide Magpies side up at Albury a few weeks ago.
Surprised he isn't playing, tell you what, if he feels disgruntled at the end of the year due to lack of opportunity, we should give his manager a call.

I think he has a lot to offer, but seems like Hardwick (mistakenly) doesn't rate him...
Think it's more a case of him not being quite ready yet. Lennon will definitely get plenty of opportunities this year, but with a fair few new players in the line up I'm guessing they'll wait until the line up is more settled and/or a weaker opponent.

Kamdyn Mcintosh
#33 Richmond Tigers
Height: 192cm Weight: 89kg Position: Defender
Last Drafted: Round 2, Pick #31 2012 National Draft
Last Drafted By: Richmond Tigers

Troy Chaplin
#25 Richmond Tigers
Height: 195cm Weight: 97kg Position: Defender
Last Drafted: Round 1, Pick #15 2003 National Draft

Chaplin at 195cm has played as CHB for 10 years even though he does like to be the loose man in defence and pointing at those letting the steam down.

lol Chaplin is the very definition of a dour KPD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was the last time we really built a game up and won??

I'll never forget that Hawthorn game back in 2007(?) or thereabouts .... we were apparently neck and neck in development ... massive game at Docklands, packed house, people forced to sit in aisles, Carlton supporters loving it .. the end of the dark ages .....

we lost by 100+ points

There have been a few of those moments in recent years. I feel that whenever we really build a game up and the supporters really get involved, we lose.... It's time!! Tomorrow provides that opportunity! ... A game hasn't been built-up for Carlton with this kind of buzz, positivity and all round involvement in a while! Will be a good test to see how much of an impact improved attitude has on the result!... Regardless, like everyone, just stoked that we have finally made this shift and looking forward to what is going to be a helluva ride! Not expecting miracles, just dedication to the cause. I hope when we lose games this year, this very positive bigger picture isn't lost by the supporters.

The times they are a changin' ...

and I reckon MM and Macca deserve a lot of credit.

When was the last time we really built a game up and won??

I'll never forget that Hawthorn game back in 2007(?) or thereabouts .... we were apparently neck and neck in development ... massive game at Docklands, packed house, people forced to sit in aisles, Carlton supporters loving it .. the end of the dark ages .....

we lost by 100+ points - and Franklin was out.

There have been a few of those moments in recent years. I feel that whenever we really build a game up and the supporters really get involved, we lose.... It's time!! Tomorrow provides that opportunity! ... A game hasn't been built-up for Carlton with this kind of buzz, positivity and all round involvement in a while! Will be a good test to see how much of an impact improved attitude has on the result!... Regardless, like everyone, just stoked that we have finally made this shift and looking forward to what is going to be a helluva ride! Not expecting miracles, just dedication to the cause. I hope when we lose games this year, this very positive bigger picture isn't lost by the supporters.

The times they are a changin' ...

and I reckon MM and Macca deserve a lot of credit.

120123_3b06f48b23e56b259af52019195468df.png

lol Chaplin is the very definition of a dour KPD.

Don't agree. Played as the 3rd at Port with Carlisle and Trengove taking the keys, and at Richmond still seems to take the 3rd or 4th tall. I distinctly remember him playing on Menzel last year. Admittedly, they are quite small so he could be their 2nd tall tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised if he plays smaller again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back