Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you think happens from now. Will Jimmy hand the case over to HHM? I can see Jimmy getting revenge is the best way possible: handling the case himself and succeeding. It could be what drives season 2.
Tbh, I'm not really sure. I'm thinking that he may handle the case himself but start doing some shifty business, most likely involving Mike.

Yeah, good ep. Mike was pretty kick-ass. Felt bad for Jimmy. It may have been American Samoa but he worked his ass off to get his degree and he's definitely a witty lawyer. I wonder what Howard told Kim after she closed the door.

Large law firms expect their lawyers to come from a decent college/uni, can't see how Chuck or the other guy have done anything wrong. It will be interesting to know what waas said to the female lawyer though.

2 interesting counter points here, I can see merit in both but have to go with Jimmy in the end.

Yeah its only the U of American Somoa or whatever but at the end of the day he passed the bar exam and is considered qualified in the eyes of the law - should have told Chuck that seeing as he views the law with such reverence. He's also done his time, hell Chuck has been telling him all season to go out and do good work, here is the fruits of his labour. And yeah, as has already been mentioned, any law firm would be falling over themselves to take this case. Even if you weren't convinced about Jimmy's skills, having him in-house means you could keep an eye on him, pretty sure he's not going cause many problems with all the other man power they'll have on the case.

Chuck being an absolute prick. In a weird way even a little bit jealous of Jimmy I reckon.

Nah, that's bullshit. It goes so much deeper than that. Chuck abused his position to make Hamlin look like an arsehole because he was too much of a coward to talk to his own brother. It's a ******* power/hierarchy thing at its core. Remember when he was so encouraging of Jimmy to keep being a lowly public defender? Same s**t again. It's just typical American elitism. I pulled myself up by my bootstraps or some s**t so why should THIS guy, who also worked hard but in an unconventional way, get to be as esteemed and honourable as I am? He liked being above Jimmy and he wanted to keep it that way, the s**t about "you're still slipping jimmy" is what he tells himself to justify that. We can all look at what Jimmy becomes and say he was right, but I say that's on Chuck, for continually ******* him over and denying him that opportunity to make something of himself the right way. You can only keep someone locked outside for so long before they're forced to break the door down.

Yep, perfectly put

iyrx7hi.png

tumblr_mqsy0u9NqU1qzpxx1o1_1280.jpg

Same place? Man, if I had advanced photoshop skills I would so put an RV on top of the building behind where Mike is standing and also put Walt looking through the binoculars.

iyrx7hi.png

tumblr_mqsy0u9NqU1qzpxx1o1_1280.jpg

Same place? Man, if I had advanced photoshop skills I would so put an RV on top of the building behind where Mike is standing and also put Walt looking through the binoculars.

Don't think it is.The hospital car park from BB has blue railings where as the one on BCS is concrete with a grey railing on top.
Lot's of carparks look like that.

Yeah I predicted a betrayal but also I thought Chuck would die.

I thought it was obvious last week when Jimmy told Chuck he passed the bar that Chuck was why jimmy wasnt working there, and that he was embarrassed by Jimmy. It feels like the speech Jimmy got this week about still being slipping Jimmy will be the catalyst that turns him into Saul.

Jimmy now knows he will never work at a large firm, and will somehow help Mike again and slowly turn into the Saul we all love.

I thought it was pretty clear Chuck didn't want Jimmy at HHM when we saw his reaction to Jimmy passing the Bar exam and then when he said 'I'll have to discuss it with the other partners'. If Chuck wanted to he could have gotten Jimmy the job as a lawyer the next day.

Don't think it is.The hospital car park from BB has blue railings where as the one on BCS is concrete with a grey railing on top.
Lot's of carparks look like that.
The background looks too similar to dismiss the possibility. Remember their could have been renovations in between considering the time between stumps. You're probably right though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:cry:

^^Me at the end

Odenkirk was brilliant that scene.
He's got me rootin so bad for Saul.

BB Saul i was like yeah funny guy but he's slimy , THIS Saul however.....

Also , hopefully there's a " Mike snatching the gun " gif around

EDIT -

better-call-saul-gun-grab.gif

well * eh, this show has been building and I've been loving it but this episode is like the ep in S1 of BB where he throws the exploding "meth" - holy ******* s**t it just took off!!!!!

First ep where when it faded to black it utterly killed me I didn't have the next one to watch immediately.

So much Gilligan goodness, it's hard to know where to start. The betrayal of Jimmy by Chuck is amazing - "a chimp with a machine gun" !!!!! :eek: You can really see how good Jimmy is going to journey towards the Saul we all know and love.

And Mike, ******* hell, you were just cheering at that Ogg scene!! Hahahaha holy s**t that was amazing! "I didn't think I'd need one" "If I need one I'll just use one of his", then disarming him and incapacitating him was pure uncut Mike, ******* awesome. Then to find out the irony of those thugs accusing him of not being professional when in fact he was the one who'd done his homework on Tuco's naughty mate was brilliant.

Once again, we are blessed friends, going to be shattered to have to wait an entire off season now!

Certainly got Hank's gut.

Actually the actor who plays him was on 'Coneheads' the other night...looking very young along with young Adam Sandler and Dave Spade.

The actor who plays Chuck (Mike McKean) was in This is Spinal Tap and Saturday Night Live. He's a comedic actor from way back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back