PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so, can we use it in game?
i tried using it while playing GTA and it asked me to quit, though i hadn't set it up yet, maybe that's why?
You can use it in game. You'll need to suspend any running app if you want to start Spotify up (but with the 2.50 firmware update it means suspending apps doesn't do any harm to your progress).

From there you control the songs via holding down the PS Button in-game.

To those that are having speed issues, are you guys using a service such as unblock-us,Getflix etc? where you change your DNS settings?

Mine is now downloading really slow since entering the getflix dns settings although connection test speeds are normal

To those that are having speed issues, are you guys using a service such as unblock-us,Getflix etc? where you change your DNS settings?

Mine is now downloading really slow since entering the getflix dns settings although connection test speeds are normal

I've tried multiple, from google to the VPN it still maxes out at about half speed.

Anyone else picking up dark souls 2?

I tried to play it on PS3 and just couldn't get into it (have played both Demon's and Dark Souls). Might wait until it's cheap and give it a go on the PS4.

Yep considering i've only just received my copy of Bloodborne i'm in no rush to get any more games & probably won't even get Mortal Kombat X unless I can find a cheap copy, really enjoying Bloodborne even though it's such a brutal game so I will likely look into DS2 once i'm done with it.

I tried to play it on PS3 and just couldn't get into it (have played both Demon's and Dark Souls). Might wait until it's cheap and give it a go on the PS4.
Only thing that makes the game more appealing to me is the all the dlc which comes with the game, can sell my ps3 version and get it roughly from the same cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back