Draft Profile Blaine Boekhorst

Remove this Banner Ad

He got 9, 10 and 7 touches in his nab challenge games lmao
Better pencil him in for AA now

Sarcasm doesn't become you.

62% and 50% game time in those first 2 games. The last one he was quiet.

In that game where he had 10 touches he had a major hand in 4 goals and kicked one himself. From 50% game time.
Quality not quantity.

Exactly. A couple of running bounces, 4 tackles, 4 inside 50s, a rebound 50 and a couple of 1%ers. A good effort from a rookie in half a game.

Why exactly does he have to set the world on fire straight away? He's older than most players selected in the National Draft, but he's still only 21, playing at AFL level for the first time.

BB can play.. The early sighs are good... I'm really happy with us taking him @19 he complements our team very nicely.
Finally Carlton are taking the right player for the club. Wait till BB plays in a team that has all our big guns at the same time.
He is the kind of player that doesn't need a lot of it to impact the game.

Cockatoo extended his contract by a year after having 10, 15 and seven touches in his nab challenge games. Leave the hype for the player who doesn't wear navy blue with a white monogram.

Mature age recruit not selected in rd 1 team. Was he taken too early?

Probably don't need him, it's only Richmond.

I'd say the MC would prefer he debuts in WA the following week. Or plays in the VFL to get match fitness.

80,000 at the G when your fitness isn't up to it. Kinda be throwing the kid to the wolfs.

Will see Boekhorst soon at AFL level soon enough IMOP.

Like how the club is not playing him In R1 just cause his our first pick and mature age.

His ready when his ready.

That is still up for debate.
I think he cost himself a chance to debut tonight with a poor game against Geelong.

I believe a couple of teams were interested in him in the second round of the draft and we had to pounce at 17 if we really wanted him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dud.

Delist.

Boekhorst is still a rookie who will have to earn a game like Jonathan O'Rourke and McEvoy. It's round one. Ceglar played more games than McEvoy who cost them an early pick. Yet the former Saint still finished with a wet sail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back