Banter Fremantle vs Peaaar

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
s**t. I'm still on the Outrage Bus heading toward Essendon and missed my stop. I'll be late for the start of the season.

Thing is, Port hasn't been smashed like that since just before Freo won its last final.....
Smashed like what? I didn't say anything about how many goals your lot will kick. You clearly have some subconscious doubts about your own team's ability to kick a score.

Smashed like what? I didn't say anything about how many goals your lot will kick. You clearly have some subconscious doubts about your own team's ability to kick a score.
Sounds like you're advocating a high scoring shoot out - I say bring it on. If Freo kicks 20, I'd back our boys to kick 22 :)

Sounds like you're advocating a high scoring shoot out - I say bring it on. If Freo kicks 20, I'd back our boys to kick 22 :)
If Freo kicks 20, it means your boys won't have touched it.

So Purples honest question, have you already drafted up your excuses for losing this game?

But but, Crowley was out and so is random spud #35.
Umpires were bribed.
etc.
Well the only way we lose is if you guys break the rules and bribe the umpires, I've hird you have two players that don't mind skirting the rules so I wouldn't put it past you.

What's your excuse going to be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the only way we lose is if you guys break the rules and bribe the umpires, I've hird you have two players that don't mind skirting the rules so I wouldn't put it past you.

What's your excuse going to be?
Why would we need an excuse?

I don't see how the old fart players at Freo will be able to keep up with Port Adelaide.
If you are good sports we may just let you have control of the game a little longer this time before coming back.

I would ask the same question of you (pre 1994) but the bandwagoner term wouldn't be relevant as you've never had a period of success worthy of jumping ships.
Round 22 2009.
Port Adelaide vs North Melbourne.
Club greats and loyal servants Brendan Lade and Peter Burgoyne play their final game.
Attendance:17,284
LOL.

I would ask the same question of you (pre 1994) but the bandwagoner term wouldn't be relevant as you've never had a period of success worthy of jumping ships.

The term 'bandwagoner' is not relevant because our fan base knows what the meaning of loyal and passionate support is - regardless of ladder position.

Bit rich bagging about Angus and Ryder, both were cleared while you have Crowley testing positive and suspended pending investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back