Banter Richmond Tigers V Carlton Poohs - #HIRD4CARLTON

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god I hope Morris goes to Yarran. The bloke is seriously the worst player in the AFL.

I know you guys are working hard to shake the "eat your own" tag, put pretending you rate Morris is taking it too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worst player in the AFL?... Interesting. Won't say much about the squib Yarran then after he's smashed by the worst player in the AFL.

So ah, what are your thoughts on Cam Wood? Gun Ruckman? Dominator?

What about Sam Rowe? Best defender going around?

White?... Champion?

The list is endless.

Worst player in the AFL?... Interesting. Won't say much about the squib Yarran then after he's smashed by the worst player in the AFL.

So ah, what are your thoughts on Cam Wood? Gun Ruckman? Dominator?

What about Sam Rowe? Best defender going around?

White?... Champion?

The list is endless.

Morris is a dirtier and less talented Crowley

Kreuzer used to get his knee drained after every game in 2012/2013. You literally know less then Jon Snow if you think Kreuzer is soft.
Drained? How big were his pimples down there??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even my mates that go for richmond don't rate Morris, you guys are truly deluded

Even my mates that go for richmond don't rate Morris, you guys are truly deluded

That's a lie, no self-respecting Richmond supporter would be mates with Carlton scum

That's a lie, no self-respecting Richmond supporter would be mates with Carlton scum
Oddly enough DrMike Ive got mates who love teams from soccer, the NRL, anything American and from just about every AFL club except GWS but mind you how many people actually know a GWS supporter? The one i don't have though is any friends who support Carlton, Ive met my fair share of blokes over the years who support Carlton but in the end they all turn out to be idiots of the highest order and my best mate is a Collingwood supporter FFS ! It seems as soon as someone supports Carlton some bad type of reaction happens in their brain and the rest of the footy world can smell it a mile away :D

Oh okay I'll just take your word for it over the Carlton medical/coaching staff.

yeah, because club medicos always tell the truth to w***ers who rock up to training

BTW make sure you are in bed early on Saturday night, because the Easter Bunny doesn't come by your house if you're awake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back