FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

going to have a look at The Comedians, a new series with Billy Crystal

persevered with The Last Man On Earth & the last episode I watched, The Do-over, was actually funny, poor bloke.

& watched the first two episodes of Mad Men for the first time last night, looks like it might have potential;)

& I see Louie is back:)

Last edited:
Watching an ABC show called "Our Girl" about a female British medic in Afghanistan. Couple of annoying technical issues including why is a Captain in charge of a platoon? Why did she freak out when she saw the injured soldiers from an IED blast? I would have thought a combat medic would have spent time in a major UK hospital getting exposure to such injuries. Anyway, a enjoyable series with good actors including female lead Lacey Turner providing a certain type of cockney charm to the role of Medic Dawes.

Game of Thrones - Season 5
Fargo - up to episode 9
Mad Men - Season 7

Other shows I'm going to start soon:

Luther
Bloodline
Firefly
Homeland (season 4)
Vikings

Watching American Crime. It 'aint bad, better than most things on the box. It's rare that one hates every character in a show, but it works.

Some shows worth watching from the UK
Poldark Series 1 (8 episodes)
Banished (7 episodes)
Code of a Killer (2 episodes)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 eps into Bosch. Not too shabby.

3 eps into Bosch. Not too shabby.

I liked Bosch. Kind of predictable and not exactly revolutionary, but very well made.

I'm going to have a look at Dig. Hasn't had great write-ups though...

finished Bojack Horseman.. Quality show

Started Peaky Blinders... 1 episode in sofar, enjoyed the pilot... will smash next 3 seasons within a week or two

finished Bojack Horseman.. Quality show

Started Peaky Blinders... 1 episode in sofar, enjoyed the pilot... will smash next 3 seasons within a week or two
Lol that's exactly what i did with breaking bad, heard about the show never watched it before so i decided to watch the whole lot in just one week.

I liked it so much I've watched the first season of the spin off show called better call saul, which is even better.

finished peaky blinders last night.

top quality show, fast pace and really stylish aswell. im a suits guy and really like their sense of fashion :cool: well worth the watch, hopefully some of you guys get on it aswell. Quite a short series aswell, 6 episodes per series (up to season 2 with season 3 in the making). great story, great actors, likeable characters easily an 8.5/10

Big fan of The Walking Dead, and have been watching a bit of Law and Order SVU. Very interesting show. Also planning to watch Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back