Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed a common trend with sexist idiots? They completely ignore what they cannot logically argue against.
I wonder how many MGTOW identify as gay, I suspect not many because alongside being sexist they also seem to be homophobic

Nah you're undeserving of an answer until you provide detailed responses to 57 things he wants your opinion on.

For those who dont know, understanding Tess is easy once you see the (literally) old testament mindset he lives in. Strip away all the talk of 'poon' and 'manginas'; this is a person born 2000 years to late.

I think he just wants the opportunity to copy/paste walls of texts and videos from other sites that no body reads.

romeoh

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
That poor sap Mike, worked like a slave for his self entitled wife, taking time out only to involve himself in humorous, but pathos laden vignettes.
Yep, and not forgetting that domineering housekeeper either. She masked it cleverly though!

Vic Vinegar

Club Legend
Suspended
Sep 13, 2013
Deep inside a really big house
AFL Club
Carlton
Why not start with the posts that you ignore? Lets start with the posts that I've quoted you in?...

Not that I'm calling you a chicken-s**t....
Aww.....someone is desperate for attention.

I wonder how many MGTOW identify as gay, I suspect not many because alongside being sexist they also seem to be homophobic
Was waiting for the gay accusation. And there it is.:rolleyes:

romeoh

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Nothing you have said indicates that I dont respect women as human beings. Modern women have been taught by feminism that they are fundamentally better than men, and should never be held accountable for their actions, and should never be blamed for their mistakes and failures and that any of the above can be written off as being the result of men. By holding them to a higher standard, hell, to a standard at all it seems here, I show them far greater respect than people like those in this thread who infantilise them by accepting and justifying anything they do like they are children.

The fact that I don't pursue relationships with women, which seems to piss people off here the most, is merely self protection.
No problems with you not pursuing a relationship with women. Just take issue with the prompt for that decision being sheeted home to women.

Feb 12, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Swan Districts
LOL!

We're still waiting for him to answer whether women invite rape by their behaviour or attire. Not a difficult question.

Asked and answered... more than once. Some didn't like my answer at the time so continue to say that I haven't answered. I suppose they'll only accept an answer that will be suitable to twist and distort.

romeoh

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
It's typical of women that Carol didn't even work, and she had a housekeeper. Talk about princess!
Yep, a real pity she didn't have a job so she could learn the value of money. And needed a housekeeper to raise 6 kids. Not good enough.

Was waiting for the gay accusation. And there it is.:rolleyes:
Where did I accuse you of being gay?

I would think very MGTOW are gay and I doubt you are. My point is that for a group that wears their decision to avoid relationships like a badge they still want to validate themselves by how much poon they get as evidenced by one of the videos tess posted

I found it ironic that being gay is very much a going your own decision for a man, yet the movement named as doing that I believe would take a dim view of gays. Hence the homophobe accusation

romeoh

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Nothing you have said indicates that I dont respect women as human beings. Modern women have been taught by feminism that they are fundamentally better than men, and should never be held accountable for their actions, and should never be blamed for their mistakes and failures and that any of the above can be written off as being the result of men. By holding them to a higher standard, hell, to a standard at all it seems here, I show them far greater respect than people like those in this thread who infantilise them by accepting and justifying anything they do like they are children.

The fact that I don't pursue relationships with women, which seems to piss people off here the most, is merely self protection.
And Vic, just think everyone's life is enriched by sharing it with other people, and in particular, if one is lucky to find someone pleasant, its all good. And certainly attainable.

Kardinia Pork

Rookie
Mar 10, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Well, I certainly never expected to find anything like this on a football forum.

I am glad that most men are nothing like the monster raving looneys that are posting their anti-women crap here.

This tesseract character seriously claims that he is married? Give me a break. No woman in her right mind would put up with his nonsense, and his little band of supporters should stop egging him on.

He obviously has some serious problems and I fear for his mental state. If you really support him, encourage him to get help.

Vic Vinegar

Club Legend
Suspended
Sep 13, 2013
Deep inside a really big house
AFL Club
Carlton
Well, I certainly never expected to find anything like this on a football forum.

I am glad that most men are nothing like the monster raving looneys that are posting their anti-women crap here.

This tesseract character seriously claims that he is married? Give me a break. No woman in her right mind would put up with his nonsense, and his little band of supporters should stop egging him on.

He obviously has some serious problems and I fear for his mental state. If you really support him, encourage him to get help.

Whose alias are you?

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs

Again, you're misusing the word respect. If you respected these people you would stop talking about them like they are all the same and like they are a different species.

You're holding them to a "higher standard" because you've invented this idea in your head (or been led by MRA/MGTOW propaganda) of what a woman is that doesn't actually exist or is incredibly rare in the real world.

Nobody cares. It's like you've been conditioned by the MGTOW community to think that people will somehow care what you do with your life and you are responding accordingly. We're arguing about sexism.

Nobody cares that you aren't pursuing relationships.

That's fine.

Nobody is pissed off about that.

Given your incredibly warped perspective on what a woman is, I think it's absolutely in everybody's best interests if you never date again.

Feb 12, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I would think very MGTOW are gay and I doubt you are. My point is that for a group that wears their decision to avoid relationships like a badge they still want to validate themselves by how much poon they get as evidenced by one of the videos tess posted

The rationalization hamster is strong in you. RRR posted pics of himself with women, not so as to gain validation as a man through women (such is antithetical to MGTOW) but because a guy named Aaron Clarey doxxed the two most prominent figures in the YouTube MGTOW community (Barbarossa and Stardusk) and accused MGTOW of being too ugly to get women and that's why they rarely show their faces in their videos. Hence RRR posted pics of himself to show that he, as a MGTOW, wasn't scared of showing his face and that the claim of "ugly" is nonsense and that the MGTOW path has nothing to do with physical appearance. RRR showing pics of himself with good looking women on his arm also displayed that MGTOW isn't a case of incel, as some of the haters claim.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams

Thank you for caring.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
The rationalization hamster is strong in you. RRR posted pics of himself with women, not so as to gain validation as a man through women (such is antithetical to MGTOW) but because a guy named Aaron Clarey doxxed the two most prominent figures in the YouTube MGTOW community (Barbarossa and Stardusk) and accused MGTOW of being too ugly to get women and that's why they rarely show their faces in their videos. Hence RRR posted pics of himself to show that he, as a MGTOW, wasn't scared of showing his face and that the claim of "ugly" is nonsense and that the MGTOW path has nothing to do with physical appearance. RRR showing pics of him with good looking women on his arm also displayed that MGTOW isn't a case of incel, as some of the haters claim.
Sit back with a nice cold one, and just re-read the nonsense your attention is consumed with.

One day you will back on this period in your life and just facepalm.

Nikita Blue

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2003
Section One
AFL Club
Carlton
The rationalization hamster is strong in you. RRR posted pics of himself with women, not so as to gain validation as a man through women (such is antithetical to MGTOW) but because a guy named Aaron Clarey doxxed the two most prominent figures in the YouTube MGTOW community (Barbarossa and Stardusk) and accused MGTOW of being too ugly to get women and that's why they rarely show their faces in their videos. Hence RRR posted pics of himself to show that he, as a MGTOW, wasn't scared of showing his face and that the claim of "ugly" is nonsense and that the MGTOW path has nothing to do with physical appearance. RRR showing pics of him with good looking women on his arm also displayed that MGTOW isn't a case of incel, as some of the haters claim.

Now in English please.

CropImage.jpg

Is this one of the myths?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back