Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if any ones around..
Just went to finalise my team 11pm Wed and found we're now left with season 30 Trades!?
Guess this kind of stuffs up my season as I thought we had till kick off to finalise initial starting line up..

I reckon Smith and McIntosh will start with the green vent, team sheets don't mean s**t

Also, best mid/fwd option to sit at M11, Lambert or Steele?

Furthermore, lol at everybody locking Saad in, he could still be left out or the starting sub

Cockatoo might be the biggest lock after Cripps because they love him and he'll play heaps

Not really a rookie but low price, is anyone considering Van Berlo? I know he's coming back from an achilles, but played all the NAB games, and surely has good job security?

I reckon Smith and McIntosh will start with the green vent, team sheets don't mean s**t

Also, best mid/fwd option to sit at M11, Lambert or Steele?

Furthermore, lol at everybody locking Saad in, he could still be left out or the starting sub

Cockatoo might be the biggest lock after Cripps because they love him and he'll play heaps

Not KMac.
Gordon 4 vest a tigs
KMac runs ultra marathons for brekky..no point entering him in the 30metre egg and spoon race at the end of the day

I thought Eade said both saad and miller would be there round 1? or did i hear wrong
Thought he said they'd be there abouts, not 100% ins, you might be right though

Not really a rookie but low price, is anyone considering Van Berlo? I know he's coming back from an achilles, but played all the NAB games, and surely has good job security?

I've got him. Former Captain and has played midfield in season's past, he is also named in their starting midfield for round one. I think he will play every game, barring injury of course, and has more potential to score large than any of the other rookies available.

I've got him. Former Captain and has played midfield in season's past, he is also named in their starting midfield for round one. I think he will play every game, barring injury of course, and has more potential to score large than any of the other rookies available.

I think this is a good call. A few people paying too much attention to the NAB scores when rating the 200k midfielders. He and Cripps are the pick in my view accounting for job security and output.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've found the sub almost always comes from someone that was initially named on the bench. For north and any supercoach player I've ever had anyway

Why will he score big.
hes never done it before?

Why will he score big.
hes never done it before?

Compared to other Rookies, yes. That's what counts at this point. He's obviously much more experienced and will be given more game-time (well I'm assuming he will) in a favourable position.

He's averaged 90's a few seasons ago, so even if he gets consistent 70's he's performing a few jobs for the SC side - making cashmoney and providing cover.

Compared to other Rookies, yes. That's what counts at this point. He's obviously much more experienced and will be given more game-time (well I'm assuming he will) in a favourable position.

He's averaged 90's a few seasons ago, so even if he gets consistent 70's he's performing a few jobs for the SC side - making cashmoney and providing cover.

Good Luck with NVB

for me he ticks EVERY no box that exists
Unsure of role
Never been a good scorer despite multiple seasons trying, his game time in previous seasons was high as well and he never scored well before.
priced awkwardly
options 80K less that will / could deliver the same result
wont make much cash - even at a 70 average he only makes 140-150K - even Nathan brown could make that if he averages 60
3 bench options available so cover is far less an issue than when it was two

my 5 cents worth Cripps >>>>>>> daylight>>>> Sheed>NVB

Each to their own and thats why we all love this game i guess

Good Luck with NVB

for me he ticks EVERY no box that exists
Unsure of role
Never been a good scorer despite multiple seasons trying, his game time in previous seasons was high as well and he never scored well before.
priced awkwardly
options 80K less that will / could deliver the same result
wont make much cash - even at a 70 average he only makes 140-150K - even Nathan brown could make that if he averages 60
3 bench options available so cover is far less an issue than when it was two

my 5 cents worth Cripps >>>>>>> daylight>>>> Sheed>NVB

Each to their own and thats why we all love this game i guess

Haha, exactly. Who are your midfield rookies if you don't mind me asking?

FWIW I have Cripps in my side too.

Haha, exactly. Who are your midfield rookies if you don't mind me asking?

FWIW I have Cripps in my side too.

Cripps, Anderson (he is my biggest doubt based on hawks and their best 22 actually being 30) Heeney, CEY, Steele, Sinclair

altho all could change when selections come out, there are other options available tho

BENDIGO youngster Jaden McGrath will be one of four debutants for the Lions when they run out against Collingwood on Saturday night. Senior coach Justin Leppitsch heaped praise on the first-year player for his rapid adjustment to the training requirements of AFL football and the team’s style of play. McGrath played in all three of the Lions’ NAB Challenge games.

http://www.lions.com.au/news/2015-04-02/four-debutants-named

Cripps, Anderson (he is my biggest doubt based on hawks and their best 22 actually being 30) Heeney, CEY, Steele, Sinclair

altho all could change when selections come out, there are other options available tho

I've been thinking on this, and currently my new dilemma is:

Griffen + NVB + 30k ---- vs ---- Beams + a mid rookie

Another option:

Swan + NVB ---- vs ---- Bennell + mid rookie + 70k-ish (about 100k in total in the bank then)

As for Anderson, he is very highly rated by Clarkson and co so I think they will get games into him as soon as they can. Especially with the older gents ageing, the next generation (Langford, Anderson, O'Rourke) will need to get game-time. But your concern is correct, who knows who will get games considering our depth is quite impressive at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back