The Official Week 23 Thread...where we say Goodbye to the Non-Contenders

Which Lottery-bound team has the brightest future?

• Detroit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Denver

• Lakers

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Orlando

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Minnesota

• New York

• Philadelphia

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sacramento

• Utah

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Got to disagree, the league needs more colour. Less red white and bloody blue.

I like where this is going already.

i respectfully agree on the red, white and blue. from a fashion statement/wear around your locale shopping centre, green isnt overly appealing.

i respectfully agree on the red, white and blue. from a fashion statement/wear around your locale shopping centre, green isnt overly appealing.

It all depends on the shade and/or accompanying colour in my opinion.

You just can't get past your Boston hatred :p

Not watching Bulls today but there was a great disturbance in the force today and I felt that Hinrich left the game injured

Russell Goatbrook with another triple dub.

He is just taking the piss now :$

Many a good picture at CP's expense out there.

11130470_10152659067576990_5719736804915046780_o.jpg

11036719_788836837870142_2870262447766461340_n.jpg

chris-paul-repsonds-to-twister-steph-curry-memes.png

I don't think it's a big deal, but I'm loving it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question - Is Westbrook's recent run overrated?

It certainly has been entertaining... Over the last 18 games Westbrook has had 8 triple doubles (and another 5 double doubles), 10 x 30 point games and OKC has got itself the 8th seed in the process.

However 17 of the last 18 games he has shot under 50% (overall he's shooting less than 40% from the field and 31% from 3). Actually 15 of the 18 he has shot under 45%. The 3 teams he has shot better than 45% are Minny, LA and Philly (even I could do that). In the 18 games he's averaging 6 TO per game. They also are 0-5 against Western Conference playoff teams. In those games he has shot at about 37% from the field and 25% from 3 (to be fair they beat Chicago and Atlanta during this time). Also during the 18 games OKC are +4 with him on the floor and +27 when he sits.

I respect Harden but he gets away with murder.

What exactly did he "get away" with this time?

Must have fluked his second 50 point game and 9th of at least 40 this season

Serious question - Is Westbrook's recent run overrated?

It certainly has been entertaining... Over the last 18 games Westbrook has had 8 triple doubles (and another 5 double doubles), 10 x 30 point games and OKC has got itself the 8th seed in the process.

However 17 of the last 18 games he has shot under 50% (overall he's shooting less than 40% from the field and 31% from 3). Actually 15 of the 18 he has shot under 45%. The 3 teams he has shot better than 45% are Minny, LA and Philly (even I could do that). In the 18 games he's averaging 6 TO per game. They also are 0-5 against Western Conference playoff teams. In those games he has shot at about 37% from the field and 25% from 3 (to be fair they beat Chicago and Atlanta during this time). Also during the 18 games OKC are +4 with him on the floor and +27 when he sits.

I think this answer is this... Lets say that Lebron decided to attack the basket every second possession and jack up a shot every other possession. He would have incredible numbers but his team would more often than not lose.

Westbrook has a Kobe-like green light. Whats impressive though is his energy to use that green light. Most other players would just burn out.

In the USA they have a NBA radio station on Serius XM satellite. They had an 8 hour debate today over who the MVP was. Its a really big debate here.

It seems like Steph/Harden/Chuckbrook are all doing their best to outdo each other and get late votes. Great to watch.

In the USA they have a NBA radio station on Serius XM satellite. They had an 8 hour debate today over who the MVP was. Its a really big debate here.

It seems like Steph/Harden/Chuckbrook are all doing their best to outdo each other and get late votes. Great to watch.

It's a big debate here. It seems it's all they talk about, but apparently Vegas thinks it's done. Curry is now 1/4 to win it with Harden 3/1, Westbrook 5/1 and LeBron 25/1.

No way should Westbrook be MVP. People get all excited over triple doubles but what is better:

10/10/10 game

or

50/6/6 game?

I am torn between Steph and Harden...

Steph = best player on the best team and is a 2 way player. They are on a historical regular season run.

Harden = Best player on a average team that he has taken to top 3 in the tough western conference. He is a scoring machine but his D is crap. If his D was better would choose him in a heart-beat

Gun to my head decision = Give it to King James

King James Harden:D

Back