Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah look the actual volume of discussion of the happenings on their board is a bit much right now. It's not really hard to stay off oppo boards, I mean are you expecting a flowery opinion of all things PAFC on the Adelaide board? Of course they're extremely biased against us.

I know there's (more than) a few unhinged posts on their board but them have at it - it just makes them look like s**t posters. Let their mods sort the quality control out.

Yeah look the actual volume of discussion of the happenings on their board is a bit much right now. It's not really hard to stay off oppo boards, I mean are you expecting a flowery opinion of all things PAFC on the Adelaide board? Of course they're extremely biased against us.

I know there's (more than) a few unhinged posts on their board but them have at it - it just makes them look like s**t posters. Let their mods sort the quality control out.

Spoken like a true almost mod.

The stumpy thumbed Massie lover has been reporting posts made here on our own board about the Crows. Probably the biggest sook on bigfooty there is and ever has been. I voted on a poll and then when he went skitzo, liked the post and now I'm flooded with PMs. Wouldn't expect anything less from him.

Direct quotes are not to be posted, that is correct. What has been happening though is that pictures of opposition board posts have found their way here and it's been happening more often as a way of getting around the 'don't quote' rule. Also, the discussion about what's happening on opposition boards has been getting to the point where individual opposition posters are being singled out and bullied.

Wright_Away deserved to be called out for that disgraceful post that was pasted here.

**** em move on ppl.... I'm gonna get this ****** I reckon

21_39.jpg

Their mods' idea of sorting the quality control out seems to be to pander to unhinged psychos.

Their mods' idea of sorting the quality control out seems to be to pander to unhinged psychos.
Post reported.

But I liked it...hmmm...awaits PM.

I'm not sure why they're protecting him anyway, I thought he melted down over Tippettgate and started supporting Carlton instead :$
Stump Thumb has daily meltdowns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure why they're protecting him anyway, I thought he melted down over Tippettgate and started supporting Carlton instead :$

Careful.

tribey is a close personal friend of that lunatic.

The stumpy thumbed Massie lover has been reporting posts made here on our own board about the Crows. Probably the biggest sook on bigfooty there is and ever has been. I voted on a poll and then when he went skitzo, liked the post and now I'm flooded with PMs. Wouldn't expect anything less from him.

I was going to try and engage the mod in conversation of my personal circumstances but thought better of it.

Anyone that defends that ****ing lunatic must have issues of their own.

I was going to try and engage the mod in conversation of my personal circumstances but thought better of it.

Anyone that defends that ****ing lunatic must have issues of their own.
Pretty sure no one over there likes him, even the high ups.

Careful.

tribey is a close personal friend of that lunatic.

It was a business venture that had plenty of ups and downs but eventually we coordinates a plan whereby I would float a concept and if he liked it he'd give a thumbs up. It was a massiev undertaking and he taught me a lot. It made me a better person and I know all too wells that without teamwork no one can reap dividends.

Glen Ridge Industries?

The parent company was Great Scott International Pty Ltd (I'm a huge Back to the Future fan as you know). Services and products to aged care/the elderly. We were leaders in our field.

The parent company was Great Scott International Pty Ltd (I'm a huge Back to the Future fan as you know). Services and products to aged care/the elderly. We were leaders in our field.

When Alexis_Vaginal_fire was a farmer he won a Nobel prize you know?

He was outstanding in his field.

It's my understanding that a few of them are relatively new to the job so it's just a matter of them working out how to control erratic behaviour on their board.

If you don't like em then don't go there! 2eZ

It's my understanding that a few of them are relatively new to the job so it's just a matter of them working out how to control erratic behaviour on their board.

That much is abundantly clear by the fact that their brilliant strategy is "hmm, better PM 40 individuals because one individual got the shits up"

If you don't like em then don't go there! 2eZ

I'd they don't like people going there, make it a closed board. 2eZ

That much is abundantly clear by the fact that their brilliant strategy is "hmm, better PM 40 individuals because one individual got the shits up"

I'd they don't like people going there, make it a closed board. 2eZ
Hah, have it your way. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone here would read their s**t anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back