Resources BFFCL Official Sign up Thread [See new thread in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't really seen this before but am interested in joining if any team needs a late inclusion into their squads. If not, I'll eagerly watch how this progresses through the season.

Yeh we are the Fighting Furies and are the home for Tigers supporters, but we don't mind if you choose to play else where to make your experience a more enjoying time.

Yeh we are the Fighting Furies and are the home for Tigers supporters, but we don't mind if you choose to play else where to make your experience a more enjoying time.

How do I get involved with the Fighting Furies if there are spots available?

It doesn't look like a Vics side will eventuate so I'm open to offers.

Surely someone must want the most experienced batsman on bigfooty. An all-australian in season 1 way back in 2001.

Long time fast bowler with an imposing record over man seasons
Either a RFM bowling allrounder or just a RFM

also RHB

Furies are very interested in offering you a position.

Surely someone must want the most experienced batsman on bigfooty. An all-australian in season 1 way back in 2001.

Furies?

Furies are very interested in offering you a position.

Furies?

Make an offer. Overall though, there's nowhere near enough interest to get a comp going.

Make an offer. Overall though, there's nowhere near enough interest to get a comp going.

I'm sad.
My hard drive was working it was a good simmer, now it's dead it's not.

My final offer, three half eaten green snakes, a bottle of windex (so you can stop licking your windows), and an unripe kiwi fruit.

I'll throw my name into the hat too.

Don't think the Mariners will get off the ground.

Fred, Reaper and myself, some of legends of this competition from very early on!

A team with room for all three of us would be very smart indeed.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to join if the comp gets up again. I was apart of Kings cross Mariners ages ago on my old profile but I'll play for whoever takes me

If we are looking at matches each week I could have a look at simming it for us...I can sim Qooty pretty well, although I havnt tried this program yet.
Unless you can sim some Bears wins, I don't believe you.

This neck of the woods has pretty much died, sorry pal.
I might try and get it back up on it's feet when the next cricket season swings around. I reckon a panel of 3 or 4 of us that is quite committed to it could help it get up and running again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back