Post your ride...

Remove this Banner Ad

I wont ever put a front or rear reflector on my bikes.

When i ride at night i have a helmet mounted Moon 300, a smaller handlebar Moon 100. I have two rear lights flashing at opposite intervals with one attached to my seat stem and one to my saddle bag and two spoke lights that are easy to remove for riding during the day.

Very nice!

Felt the need to make an addition so got this a few weeks ago. Had been sticking to the easy stuff but was getting a bit bored of it so went to Lysterfield today. Am pleased with only one effort of over the handlebars and into a tree but figure if you dont have stack on your first ride there your not trying hard enough. Did 25 of the hardest k's ive done on a bike but it was a heap of fun, did Follow Me but gave the State track a miss after being confronted by a mob of 5 kangaroo's.

QR4p54J.jpg

Edit: Reflectors have been removed :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some new bikes I built up recently.

'13 Crux frame with 105 groupo and FSA canti's, some old Mavic wheels with 28's for summer, will get some 35's later on. An old stock new frame that I built it up basically from leftover bits and a groupset from a bike I dont ride anymore.

2WJ5kTG.jpg

'13 RM 01 with Ultegra di2, still gotta get a fit and change a few things around, geometry is very different to what I had but in a good way. Another new old stock frame that a bike shop had stripped for some reason, arrived Xmas eve and I had to go away for a few anxious days before I could start on it, swapped everything over from my Giant TCR, pretty impressed with how it rides so far.

E9gFqB3.jpg

Never saw myself on a Pina, but bought this almost by accident because the geometry was what I was after. Stupidly good bike. Has made me a better, faster rider ... which is saying something. Comfortable, smooth, a great descender, and as someone else put it "a bike that carries speed well". Campy 11 speed, with a Powertap on custom wheels.

Rokh.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back