Game Day Round 3: Brisbane V Richmond @ GABBA - Saturday 7:20pm, 18/04/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd Quarter

Positives
-Knights goal, welcome back now keep it up
-Cotchin mark on the wing (commentators would have loved it if were brisbane player and called it mark of year contender.)
-Won the quarter

Negatives
-Allowing them in early
-The effectiveness of Marics tap work is questionable
-Knights injury

Pretty sloppy half really not a whole lot to be excited about watching that

Cotch- Our best, don't really get the hate for his game tonight think it's just carrying on from last week
Edwards- Brilliant hands, impact he has made has shown how important he is too us
Houli- Is quite brilliant when given space as he has been given tonight
Chaplin- Actually been good 1v1 tonight and has given us some run out of defence, big improvement on last few weeks effort so far
Hunt and Miles have been solid in the middle as well

I'll leave the negatives for now

I am going troppo. The amount of times at stoppages where they had 3 free players ALL THE EFFING TIMES. Eff me our players are effing lazy and refuse to man up. Just terrible decision making and then poor kicking skills to miss free players just makes it worse. Griff attack the ball and the player with the ball, and learn to pass the ball instead of a big roost. Also make separation from your oppo to get a mark in free play. That was better cotch but farc geez we are shite at hitting a target. Our centre square mids just not doing enough and that means you Dusty. Far too comfortable to plod along. need a massive rocket.
It's always the same when our confidence is down.

I am going troppo. The amount of times at stoppages where they had 3 free players ALL THE EFFING TIMES. Eff me our players are effing lazy and refuse to man up. Just terrible decision making and then poor kicking skills to miss free players just makes it worse. Griff attack the ball and the player with the ball, and learn to pass the ball instead of a big roost. Also make separation from your oppo to get a mark in free play. That was better cotch but farc geez we are shite at hitting a target. Our centre square mids just not doing enough and that means you Dusty. Far too comfortable to plod along. need a massive rocket.
Please tell me you're in standing room and spitting over anyone within 10ft.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back