Autopsy Round 3: Brisbane V Richmond @ GABBA - Saturday 7:20pm, 18/04/15

Select your top 5 players for the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Haters wont post.

Good win. They're very ordinary, but you can't do much more than win by 79 points.

Good job boys. Now to watch Brad Scott's press conference and visit the Norf board.

Was it a great performance? Not even close, in fact I'd barely say it was a good performance. What I would say is it was the type of game you'd expect from a top 8 contender away from home, in stifling humidity, with a lot of dew on the ground and with a number of good players down early on.

What we did tonight is what the good sides do and that is stick to the game plan and grind away to end up with a solid % boosting win. No doubt if we play that sort of game against a Hawthorn Sydney North Port Fremantle we'll get pantsed but tonight we were able to play well below our best and still come away with a 12 goal win. We all know in seasons past that game would have been a dogfight to the end where we pull out a 3-4 goal win and have us fans frustrated at our inability to put sides away.

For Friday night the change I'd be making is out Knights in Deledio, everyone else deserves to retain their spot after a 13 goal win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane are a disgrace. Remember the threads at the start of the year saying that they would be a surprise packet and make the finals because of their midfield?

They are dick
:(

Jack's one of the smartest footballers going around.
Magic Hands is class.
Cotch - Was he tagged tonight? (Didn't watch all of the game)
Houli was great, Newman wasn't too bad either.
McIntosh keeping it up.
Poor Knights....

Back