Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
466/4

Happy, I guess. Stuffed up my captain choice as I rolled back to last week when I reversed trades on my phone. So it's stuck on Gray again. Not that it matters, didn't have any really obvious Captain's choices anyways.

My bench is killing me. :( Cripps and Vandenburg look like they're going to have a great day and I threw CEY on the field because I thought the Crows would romp over the Dees because its in Adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What to do with Parker?

Hold IMO.

Look wat happened to people who traded Beams out lol.

Then again, i can't talk because i traded Bewick out and he goes and scores 89. But i know for the longer run it was a wise move haha.

PS. Sitting on 1340 with 7 still to come. Hoping to crack the 2000 mark for the first time this year..but who knows. Failed my captain choice and couple poor performances tonight from players who i was hoping more from hasn't helped.

Where can I find the right break-evens?? Fanfooty & Dream Stats clearly aren't working???

1474/16 Swan, Pendles, Dusty, Beams, Buddy :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Bartel, Clark, Saad, KK, Ibbo & Barlow(C) to play

2000+ here I come :)

1676 from 17 :thumbsu:

i might hold Lumumba and Beams for another week. Griffen is now on the chopping block.
Hodge, Bontempelli, Bartel, Kelly, Clark to come

1676 from 17 :thumbsu:

i might hold Lumumba and Beams for another week. Griffen is now on the chopping block.
Hodge, Bontempelli, Bartel, Kelly, Clark to come

Really good score assuming you haven't used your C yet.

17/1416 with Lewis (c) Clark Bartel Kelly and Nic Nat left

Last week Beams and Leuenberger screwed me up to go post a big score (2100+), was always trading out Beams but Leuenberger getting dropped made that hard so went them two out for Nic Nat and Swannie

This week that goes to Hibberd, Parker, Griffen and Gray they needed to be 120-140 points better combined and Bonti withdrew so have to take Hogans 51, betcha Lewis is a spud and Mitch Clark or Kelly or someone else is a late withdrawal to rubber stamp the decline since Friday night.

Probably just crack 2000 if Lewis pumps out a 125 and Bartel/Clark/Kelly are all solid but this week should've been a 2150+ one if yesterdays premiums didn't pathetically let me down (Parker I'm looking at you here), can safely say getting rookie lotto right this week has helped etc CEY, Cripps, Oxley on field. Salem over Hogan was looking good too until now with Bonti being out.

Griffen has cemented his spot as an M9/M10 in a few months time (should've went with Swallow). Can see a pattern here, solid one week then poor-mediocre the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back