Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Thompson shouldn't have grabbed Jays arm with both of his (twice), about time forwards got something after all the unpaid holding they deal with. If they went the other way they would have been the softest holding frees in history.

Port are just the better team.

Harvey and Ziebell both missed absolute peaches from 30 & 40m on the run in the last quarter.

The umpires didn't help North either, making some suspect decisions against them in Port's offensive 50. Bit of a campaign against Thompson, there.
Harvey did, but not sure Ziebell did from his hospital bed...
could have gone either way if two incredibly s**t calls weren't made
Maybe Thompson shouldn't have grabbed Jays arm with both of his (twice), about time forwards got something after all the unpaid holding they deal with. If they went the other way they would have been the softest holding frees in history.

Port are just the better team.
yeah, we shitted it up ourselves as well, poor effort by the umpires, (though very happy that LT's actually getting free kicks when he deserves them again) Port did deserve to win, and it was a great game, but coming from a bias North view, i think North should have won, because of two easy goals being handed to Schultz that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

regards to being the softest frees in the world, he was holding off his run at the ball, against the rules, soft or not, should have been penalised. if not penalised, then just play on, both holding, but whoever initiates the holding, if identifiable, should be penalised for it.

/rant

Schulz FINALLY getting frees for having his arm stolen. Wowee!

"North Melbourne 8,000 members in attendance tonight" I s**t you not this came up on the screens. Why is this minnow allowed in the league again? LOL. Eight thousand members at home on a Saturday night against a top 4 side!

SWALLOW, geez.

With Hawth & the Crows in Rd4/5, Port would've been in deep, deep strife had they not got over the line tonight.

"North Melbourne 8,000 members in attendance tonight" I s**t you not this came up on the screens. Why is this minnow allowed in the league again? LOL. Eight thousand members at home on a Saturday night against a top 4 side!
They didn't come cos the roof was open

I'd throw a Corey Worthington-esque party at my parent's beach house if North & Richmond got excluded from the league.

22k is poor form considering North are good at the moment and there would have been a few thousand Port fans there (sounded like it, anyway).

*cough* jumper tugs *cough

why even bother putting the amount of members rocking up to the games if we're gonna be that s**t?
was the song when North came out as s**t as the new banner?
did they have that stupid "make some noise" s**t going?
christ we're so bad at that s**t, and because we don't get anyone there, it's even worse.
i blame pre-VFL Essendon for our lack of supporters and pre- 70s flags

someone call the police, we've just been robbed.
Looooooollllleee

You were lucky to be in the game. We controlled it apart from 2 bursts.

*cough* jumper tugs *cough

why even bother putting the amount of members rocking up to the games if we're gonna be that s**t?

Dylan and I were saying the same thing at the game. Why would you advertise that?

#melbournewherefootyisareligion

Port were very good.
Schultz frees against Thompson should have gone the other way. those frees not given, two goals not conceded, North win.

regarding the crowd:
on the behalf of Greater Gattsby and myself, i'd like to formally apologise to the North Melbourne Football Club, the Australian Football League, Etihad Stadium and most importantly, E92_, due to our absence, the crowd was below 37,184, and the two of us attending would have boosted that 22k to the 37,185 that was asked for by the almighty, E92_.
sorry guys.

still robbed.
Not gonna lie, I was being a wom tonight

Yes, hurl all of your rotten fruit and vegetables at me.

But preferably not peach, I've had enough of that for one night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

consider yourself out of the apology.

honestly, i doubt i'll ever meet any of you on purpose or attend an FJ&GD convention or whatever later on, due to some whopping social anxiety.
so i, forever, will be the FJ&GD keyboard warrior.

Not sure how to explain it... it's just a nothing taste.

Has a s**t load of sugar so I won't be buying it again. Zero>all
I don't know why they bother sweetening it with stevia when there's like 20g of sugar in there anyway.
I tried it a few days ago. Basically tastes like Zero to me. Not that great. I still prefer Vanilla Coke and regular coke over it.
Probably because it's got half a day's worth of sugar in one bottle.

Coke > Pepsi
Coke Zero < Pepsi Max
Diet Coke > Pepsi Light
Lift < Solo
Sprite < Schweppes Lemonade

/discussion
Water > soft drink

/discussion

No Pasito? What is this!

I drink way more Ice Coffee and Tea then I do soft drink, which is probably just as bad.
Matty 6?

Long live EMGEE_6

I personally regret the change

Only 364 days until it maybe comes back.
Although on a side note. Now that I hate seeing my name on bigfooty, it's made me less active on here. Which means I might he more productive and get uni stuff done, rather then laze about on threads all day.

Matt is the most common name amongst people between the ages of 15 and 35.

It's better than emgee6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back