BF Favourite Airlines 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Flew Air New Zealand back to Australia last year and they were good. Air Canada are average but I've heard their international service is better than it was a few years ago. Our budget airline (Westjet) actually aren't very cheap but I've found their staff to be really helpful.

Qantas and Virgin are good. United suck.

Thai was probably the best experience I've had. That may have been due to the fact it was my first time overseas and the plane was half empty for half the leg.

Emirates internationally, but as others have said between them and Singapore its hard to separate. Loved Flying Melbourne to Dubai on the A380 particularly having two seats empty next to me :D

After the past weekend I had Jetstar can get ****ed!

I have a bad fear of flying and even though I've flown a fair amount for work my fear has never eased.

I'll only fly with airlines that have a great safety record.

Internationally I love Emirates and Virgin.

Locally - Virgin

Cathay for that Hong Kong stopover. I enjoyed Pegasus Airlines as a cheap, domestic Turkish airline.

Malaysia Airlines is the worst, but only because KL is the worst ******* international stopover.

Yeah Pegasus are pretty good, love the safety video they use too. Service and comfort is pretty good on Malaysia Airlines, however KL airport does really suck....nothing even comes close to Changi in this regard.

Flew Etihad to London with the little ones in tow last year, they were brilliant. Abu Dhabi airport is pretty impressive for a stopover as well.

Usually fly Singapore Airlines and never had a bad flight them. Always gold and their business class on the A380 is awesome.

Flew Malaysian Airlines in January and they have really dropped off, I reckon they used to be on par with Singapore. Understandable given their last couple of years.

cathay pacific.

fly with them some 12 times a year. majority of the time the same flights. counter staff know my name. entertainment system is good, and i dont mind the seats per se. prem economy is great, however with the frequency of traveling i fly economy these days due to costs. dont mind.

ive realised over recent time that the hosties are becoming less glamourous, which is a shame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back