Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to intrude on you guys but considering how much hard tagging Dangerfield seemed to upset Walsh and Dangerfield, I hope you guys never give him an inch in two weeks time. Walshes comments yesterday have just painted a big target on Dangerfield since the guy clearly can't handle some real 1 on 1 pressure.

Walsh made those comments so that Dangerfield will get more free kicks, at the showdown with the MOOers out in force, a touch on Dangerfield will result in him getting a free. He plays for frees when he cops a hard tag too.

Seen many players battered from pillar to post worse than danger did yesterday but you don't hear much whinging. Walsh wears his crows colours well.

Last edited:

Sorry to intrude on you guys but considering how much hard tagging Dangerfield seemed to upset Walsh and Dangerfield, I hope you guys never give him an inch in two weeks time. Walshes comments yesterday have just painted a big target on Dangerfield since the guy clearly can't handle some real 1 on 1 pressure.

Yep, and not only Walsh. Was the same with Sando

He really likes to let everyone know. Most players don't like to show when they are coping a battering.

Walsh made those comments so that Dangerfield will get more free kicks, at the showdown with the MOOers out in force, a touch on Dangerfield will result in him getting a free. He plays for frees when he cops a hard tag too.

Don't have to tell me this.
PoshDiscreteFish.gif

I agree he is a protected species but a free kick to dangerfield is a better result than him getting the ball loose with time and space.

Brisbane minus Rockliff and Hanely are getting pantsed on a weekly basis?

You don't happen to have Monday's lotto numbers?

Hanley is so important to the lions, think he was close to number 1 with metres gained from his possesions last season. Take that out of any team and they'll struggle.

Don't have to tell me this.
PoshDiscreteFish.gif

I agree he is a protected species but a free kick to dangerfield is a better result than him getting the ball loose with time and space.
love it, can any of you smart chaps do a cut of Cllangerfild hitting the fence.i could watch that all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone looked at the match feed on AFL Match Center this year?

No description of goals or important passages of play. Endless meaningless stats mostly about scores from turn overs.

How hard is it to get something like that right??

Rockliff is prolific but he's not Boak or Gray. He's an accumulator but he's nowhere near as damaging.

Rockliff is more Brad Ebert than Boak or Gray. Brad Ebert is our 5th best midfielder. That's about where Rockliff would be at Port.

If Dangerfield didn't have such a massive sook every time somebody puts some physical pressure on him, it wouldn't keep happening. Guys like (pre-shoulder injury) Ablett, Selwood and Gray just get on with it.

I have a greater respect for Vince after yesterday.

Could've pulled his head in as a lifelong Crows fan and what with being close friends with most of the guys out there, but instead chose to lead from the front by taking it up to Prince Precious in the belly of the beast.

I have a greater respect for Vince after yesterday.

Could've pulled his head in as a lifelong Crows fan and what with being close friends with most of the guys out there, but instead chose to lead from the front by taking it up to Prince Precious in the belly of the beast.
Apparently he had a piss up after the game back at Tex' house I wouldn't be surprised if Paddy didn't receive an invite, Bernie is probably still more liked amongst his former teammates than Grimace is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back