Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a good score this week?? Over 2100?

I think over 2100 will be a good solid score.

So many popular players have scored poorly/pulled out.

There might be a few teams who crack 2400, but there couldn't be many of them. These guys will be able to make serious jumps up the rankings with a lot of teams failing to make 2000.

Kolo is GONE and never again so at least crawl to 60 odd points so i am only losing 10k on you. :mad:

Seriously what a Potato and he would not score over 100 playing in the TAC Cup against 17yo right now. Looks scared of the packs and afraid to put his body in at every contest while he just wants the free receives all the time, even when he does have the ball he manages to spud it up.

Useless ****.

+1

Biggest mistake of my pre-season.

Will likely be moved on for Hodge. The guy was a beast today and looks very fit.
If he can average 100-110 and miss 1 maybe 2 games for the rest of the year, I will be happy.

I think over 2100 will be a good solid score.

So many popular players have scored poorly/pulled out.

There might be a few teams who crack 2400, but there couldn't be many of them. These guys will be able to make serious jumps up the rankings with a lot of teams failing to make 2000.
Over 2100 will be a great score. I got 2300 last week and was roughly 2,000 for the week. So many people struggling to 2,000 this week in all my leagues

Over 2100 will be a great score. I got 2300 last week and was roughly 2,000 for the week. So many people struggling to 2,000 this week in all my leagues
Sweet, I'm 1800 with Fyfe (c), Bennell, Clarke, Saad to come
:)

Troll

Already have Gray. First one picked.

AD-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695378-275-155.gif

Well excuuuuuse me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back