2014-15 FA Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be really good to see a Big 4 side against a side fighting for relegation...haven't seen that for a while :rolleyes:

Yeah last year's final was such a bore and walk over. Would hate to see that repeated.

Heck even the year before Wigan got demolished by Man City, what a shitty game that was.

Yeah last year's final was such a bore and walk over. Would hate to see that repeated.

Heck even the year before Wigan got demolished by Man City, what a shitty game that was.

Arsenal finally falling over the line and breaking their trophy doubt against a League city....Yay!

south-park-season-12-6-over-logging-randy-finds-the-internet-gross.jpg

Arsenal finally falling over the line and breaking their trophy doubt against a League city....Yay!

Putting aside your perplexing hatred of Hull City, last year's final is recognised as one of the most exciting in years.

Go watch the 1-0 Chelsea-United game from the weekend again if that's what turns you on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christ it's been a horrid few years at Villa Park. This is just what we needed to really lift everyone up off the canvas.

I could have Tim Sherwood's children right now. (Y)

Grealish is born and raised in England. He was picked for Ireland via the grandparent rule.
Even his parents are English. Ireland exploit the grandparent rule at every youth level.

When I say Irish I mean he plays for the Irish national side, so talking about England selection is non-sensical. Last I checked he'd chosen to play for Ireland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back