Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some decisions to make. Some help would be great. Things I'm weighing up are:
A) Should I run with Oxley, K-Mac and Saad all starting on field?
B) KK and or Goodes needs to go, but so does Wines maybe.
C) Keep Wines and get Krak, swap Martin/Swan with Lambert to the midfield and play Krakouer.
D) KK to WhiteX, Wines to Lewis or Sloane.
E) Other (Please specify)

Screen Shot 2015-04-19 at 11.19.11 PM.png

Bartel --> Bonts or Swan? Bringing Bonts in will obviously get me a bit more cash to play with...

Then...

Who to trade out #2? Goodes, Griffen, KK or Newnes?

Bartel to The Bont.
Hold onto the cash for upgrades.

Might go Anderson to Krac as Anderson will struggle to get a full game and won't make anyone a cent.

Goodes long gone. Green vest tattoo'd on him for the year.
Back line of Smith, Simpson, Taylor, Johnson, Oxley and Saad got me 528 this week at an average of 88.
Macintosh and Brown on the bench making cash with great JS.

Bartel --> Bonts or Swan? Bringing Bonts in will obviously get me a bit more cash to play with...

Then...

Goodes has to go. The others at least play a whole game and have job security.

I've got some decisions to make. Some help would be great. Things I'm weighing up are:
C) Keep Wines and get Krak, swap Martin/Swan with Lambert to the midfield and play Krakouer.

View attachment 126123
Wines > Krak, goodes/kolo to hodge?

Then...

Probably Bonts

Goodes, then kk. Hold the other two for the moment, they are more likely to come good

View attachment 126123
even trade out wines swap a premo mid into the midfield and get in hogan. Still leaves you cash to get rid of kolo/goodes into a premo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got rid of him last week for Swan, after the first 2 games alarm bells went off and out he went. I do like the Watson, he'll be in my team this week.
He died off badly towards the end of last year, and seems to be getting less and less midfield minutes. Was never really considered in my team this year

For now I've decided on

Bartel -> Bont
Newnes -> Hunt

Leaves me plenty of cash for next week to go
Griffen -> JPK
Swallow -> Ward/Lewis

Then the next few weeks, stay quiet while I manage rookies to raise cash then go bang around the byes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back