Official Match Thread S19 R10 Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Feb 1, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Swinburne
El Dubya can you pls tell me more about the duritz reference in your signature. Did you know Duritz is Roys FFC alumni?
Well you will notice my glowing Quill badge under my avatar. Duritz wants one, he'd also quite like to be unbanned from Big Footy at the moment. It's my way of showing support.

Sierra Nevada is indeed a good drop, we probably should have waited until post match before imbibing. Well played Warriors, far too good, that was indeed premiership style qooty. Roys, that was something, I don't exactly know what it was but it wasn't pretty.

Have been unbarred, not that there's much point posting when my team is a complete bloody rabble!!

Join us at the Warriors then. We're top of the ladder. :D

Thanks for the game Roys, you're a good bunch of blokes. Shame the match wasn't a bit closer. Well..... not really. I actually enjoyed the flogging very much, but you know what I mean.

4152544.jpg

Have been unbarred, not that there's much point posting when my team is a complete bloody rabble!!
Join us at the Warriors then. We're top of the ladder. :D

#WarriorDuritz
#QuillForDuritz
#thestreak

Back