Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I responded to a post that saw 9 likes from fellow supporters that tried to compare North losing Wells and Del Santo before the game to Lobbe and a rested Cornes. And went further to say it was a small gain for Port when Ziebel missed practically the whole game to 15 minutes of Wines. I'm surprised that not one of you questioned him about this. Surely even amongst biased supporters you can pick up fellow posters when they post something as odd as that.

Well, I'll have to fix that. Consider it to have 10 likes now

Quite frankly I thought North Melbourne got reamed by the umpires on Sat, and I almost felt sorry for them. Luckily, I then remembered the game two years ago where the free kick count was 38-13 their way and I couldn't find a single NM supporter (nor Crows supporter for that matter) that thought that count was anything but fair.

19 - 23 is hardly a reaming. The fact that 2 ex Richmond forwards for some inexplicable reason side with the full back and not the full forward in some holding on umpiring decisions for the first time in a billion years, does not change the fact that those kind of frees get paid to the forward 8 times out of ten.

19 - 23 is hardly a reaming. The fact that 2 ex Richmond forwards for some inexplicable reason side with the full back and not the full forward in some holding on umpiring decisions for the first time in a billion years, does not change the fact that those kind of frees get paid to the forward 8 times out of ten.

I like to think it was because we embarrassed them in the elimination final last year. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

So this morning on triple m they were discussing the footy and someone says "ollie wines to miss 4-6 weeks, gee they are getting a few injuries now are port." to which Roo replies "it's about time."

What a vile campaigner. He then went on to say "we are 3 and zip. Will win the flag from here."

I tried, I made a couple of posts about it and then copped a lot of rubbish posts. Merely tried to clarify the initial point I was making.
Come back when you lot have no Jacobs and North no Frankenstiien.

Which part of my post do you disagree with?

I disagree with the part where you said they were down a rotation for most of the game. They weren't. It was 21 on 21 for the entirety of the game. That's the whole point of the sub rule - if one team loses a player to injury early they're not numerically disadvantaged. Nice try though.

So this morning on triple m they were discussing the footy and someone says "ollie wines to miss 4-6 weeks, gee they are getting a few injuries now are port." to which Roo replies "it's about time."

What a vile campaigner. He then went on to say "we are 3 and zip. Will win the flag from here."

Ricciuto is the biggest flog. He perfectly encapsulates the master race mentality of Crows supporters - that's why they love him so much. He's also just as delusional.

Walsh would hear that sort of s**t and tear his hair out when he's trying to keep his balloon head players grounded.

It's like get in the car each day to go to work and the radio comes on.

Monday: "errerrrerrrr big tex errrerrr" in mark riccuitos voice.

Tuesday: "errerrerr big tex"

Wednesday: "tex..."

Thursday: "t...."

Friday: no radio.

I'll always remember Josh Carr as a vital piece of our midfield during our 2001-2004 crack at the Cup, wearing a few and sticking it to Jonathan Brown '04 grand final day and for never losing a showdown. But what makes him a legend was his 'off the ball' work on that flog at the Ramsgate.

Classless prick, cheering on injuries is near the absolute bottom of supporter behaviour

PoshDiscreteFish.gif

Oh boy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll always remember Josh Carr as a vital piece of our midfield during our 2001-2004 crack at the Cup, wearing a few and sticking it to Jonathan Brown '04 grand final day and for never losing a showdown. But what makes him a legend was his 'off the ball' work on that flog at the Ramsgate.

Classless prick, cheering on injuries is near the absolute bottom of supporter behaviour

Even his offsider was like "err...you don't mean that."

None of them will ever admit it, but a lot of their supporters would have let out a "Yes!" followed by a fist pump when Wines went down on Saturday. Riciutto was simply voicing the feelings of their rank and file. Wright_Away didn't get the ACL he'd have been hoping for but he'd be pleased nonetheless.

Hey Roo, was funny when you missed the '97 flag out injured eh? Aaron Keating win more crow flags than you!

That's not fair. Roo has a history of playing injured. Like the time he selfishly put self before team and declared himself fit to play the '07 Elimination Final against Hawthorn, when clearly he shouldn't have played, just so he could selfishly achieve the milestone of breaking the club games record. That decision alone pretty much cost his team victory. Such a team player is Roo.

That's not fair. Roo has a history of playing injured. Like the time he selfishly put self before team and declared himself fit to play the '07 Elimination Final against Hawthorn, when clearly he shouldn't have played, just so he could selfishly achieve the milestone of breaking the club games record. That decision alone pretty much cost his team victory. Such a team player is Roo.

What makes it even harder with Roo is that he is related to PAFC royalty! Had the AFC not been born from the spawn of the SANFL and PAFC pillow talk, would he have donned the PAFC colours ?

What makes it even harder with Roo is that he is related to PAFC royalty! Had the AFC not been born from the spawn of the SANFL and PAFC pillow talk, would he have donned the PAFC colours ?

Uncle/nephew rule?

How is that relevant to him missing the majority of the game?

Anyway, you obviously prefer to be left alone.

I'm really keen to hear your clarification on exactly how North Melbourne played most of the game with one less rotation on the bench. Really looking forward to your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back