Banter Drug Den of Banter and Hilarity - Shinboner Spirit of Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Tackle_01042012_648x365_2218054454-hero.jpg

Robbo likes this.
latest

Disappointing, Blues fans. Only a few had the stones to turn up and, well, three of them that showed up don't even have stones.

Where's the passion? Yeah, you're s**t, but at least have a go at us. Has it just got too hot and hard for the Baggers?

Disappointing, Blues fans. Only a few had the stones to turn up and, well, three of them that showed up don't even have stones.

Where's the passion? Yeah, you're s**t, but at least have a go at us. Has it just got too hot and hard for the Baggers?

To be honest, there's not many more having a crack in their own banter thread.

They say Whitnall would have a good day out when they were playing with footballs that had the Maccas emblem on it. Funny that.

As for Fev:

He's a classy unit.

does anyone know what fev did that they couldn't show??? would love to know how far he went haha

Baiting, baiting? Calling Mr baiting? Come tell us about the drug problems at your clubs... We will understand your concerns and offer words that may be thinly disguised as condolences

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murph looks so tough in that pic.

So does Juddy.

So tough. So Carltoon.

Because we handed them a flag on a silver platter.

I won a tipping competition that year for 2 tickets, airfares, accommodation, breakfast etc for the GF. I promised my 70 year old mum (a lifetime, dyed in the wool Bomber) I'd take her to see us win the Premiership.

The gamut of emotions I felt watching the last seconds of the Prelim will, unfortunately, live with me forever and only intensified my hatred of Carlolton. Particularly as I had to sit and watch Norf comprehensibly dismantle them knowing we had Norf's measure.

Dark days.

I won a tipping competition that year for 2 tickets, airfares, accommodation, breakfast etc for the GF. I promised my 70 year old mum (a lifetime, dyed in the wool Bomber) I'd take her to see us win the Premiership.

The gamut of emotions I felt watching the last seconds of the Prelim will, unfortunately, live with me forever and only intensified my hatred of Carlolton. Particularly as I had to sit and watch Norf comprehensibly dismantle them knowing we had Norf's measure.

Dark days.
That is seriously the saddest story I've ever heard.

Time for a title change to see if this thread takes off this week or whether it's us talking to ourselves again?

My recommendation for a title Change, instead of "Opposition scallywags welcome", make it "Dentally Challenged Welcome"
Motion carried!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back