Smartwatches

Remove this Banner Ad

And for clarification the G Watch R also seems to have wifi capabilities.

well I've had the Apple Watch for 3 days now and it is ******* amazing IMO

I've had the series 2 for 3 days and I'm pretty sold it makes my life more convenient.

I posted this in another thread before I found this one, but would be interested in your thoughts on the 1, and if you have upgraded to the 2?

the dice man said:
My post from another thread...

I only bumped this thread because I was searching for a thread on the Apple Watch series 2 and couldn't find one. I've had many a watch but often they break or I just don't really care to know the precise time. I have an internal clock that is usually pretty close.

Anyway, I'd been looking at the Apple Watch for about 8 months, as the features could be really handy for my job. I almost bought one back in June, but was holding out for the series 2 after reading rather disappointing reviews of the 1st... Just like most apple products it takes a few generations to get right.

Had the series 2 for three days and I'm finding it super useful. As a timepiece yes, it saves me dishing out the iPhone, but my job can be super hectic and has a huge range of duties that when I feel or hear my phone buzz I have to check it immediately. If my hands are in water, or mud, or I'm driving or cooking, ts a pain in the ass to stop what I'm doing and reach into my pocket..

It's bizarre to have a phone call speaking to my hand but it is highly useful while undertaking other tasks.

I didn't go for the series 1 and I'm glad from the reviews I read that I waited for the 2.

What are other people's thoughts?

I've had the series 2 for 3 days and I'm pretty sold it makes my life more convenient.

I posted this in another thread before I found this one, but would be interested in your thoughts on the 1, and if you have upgraded to the 2?
hey mate, yeah I've really loved having the Apple Watch. I don't use it for calls much, but for notifications it is just the greatest.

I haven't upgraded to 2.0 yet. I'd love to, but can't justify it atm

hey mate, yeah I've really loved having the Apple Watch. I don't use it for calls much, but for notifications it is just the greatest.

I haven't upgraded to 2.0 yet. I'd love to, but can't justify it atm

If I'm in the car or somewhere rather quiet the calls work fine. I find the Siri is better than the phone too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back