Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I am getting out Gibson and Griffen this week.No idea who I am bringing in though.
Bennell has played fairly well (almost 80 average), seems he hasnt improved from last year but I reckon he will score between 70 & 100. Gibson verse port, a quality team with players like shultz, westhoff, ryder, etc... I cant see him getting a good score.

The reason I am looking at getting rid of Bennell this week over Gibson is I want to replace Gibson with B. Smith but after his concussion I will let his price drop and look at other upgrades first. I thought Bennell was going to go elite this year but I have watched him and he never shows any urgency, doesn't chase hard, and while being around the ball area mostly doesn't position himself well. He will knock out some good scored once I get rid of him. He has dropped 22k, Gibson has gone up and will hold value and just an option is that when Frawley comes back about 4 weeks he will score highly again if you still have him.

Tempted to trade out Parker. Many people jumping off him?

Parker > Ebert/Sloane?

taking a risk with maric in the rucks hasn't worked so probably going to free up some cash by trading him in bellchambers is doing fine for now as a second ruck

maric-bellchambers
possibly newton - bontempelli/conoglio

EDIT: Ah, just seen he's not suspended. He's not scoring great anyway but I suppose I should keep him and get rid of Bartel.

Fair enough i thought i missed something !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, calling it now- Hodge will burn people this year.

Like Bartel, Rocky, Sidebottom, Parker, Bonts,..........

with the way this season is going, safe to say that a player will burn you rather then the other way around

Like Bartel, Rocky, Sidebottom, Parker, Bonts,..........

with the way this season is going, safe to say that a player will burn you rather then the other way around

Yeah true.

Hodge worries me because I can't see him having a career-best season at his age. Could happen, but I'm skeptical. Is there any point paying almost 600k and chasing points? That 150 has been and gone.

Not going to trade Goodes for Byrne. With Wallis and Morris out for a while, I reckon' Goodes can get back to playing a full game. Byrne scored a 25 FFS, and you're only making 80k.

Also, calling it now- Hodge will burn people this year.
Byrne scored 25 in about 10 minutes.
I'd also be odds on to suggest he either
A) doesnt get the vest this week or
B) comes on early after an injury knowing carltons luck

And on Hodge.

Pls. He's already scored 3 tonnes on the board for me. im backing him in to score at least 14 tonnes (including if he takes a week off) and i can guarentee you no other Defender will likely even break 10 tonnes this year

Byrne scored 25 in about 10 minutes.
I'd also be odds on to suggest he either
A) doesnt get the vest this week or
B) comes on early after an injury knowing carltons luck

And on Hodge.

Pls. He's already scored 3 tonnes on the board for me. im backing him in to score at least 14 tonnes (including if he takes a week off) and i can guarentee you no other Defender will likely even break 10 tonnes this year

Haha fine!:D

I'll go back to yelling at my team.

Yeah true.

I probably wouldn't pay 600k for him now. I am stoked though that I have had him since round1!! will be the no.1 defender this year. As long as you have bench cover, He is definitely going to be an awesome player this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back