Injury Injury thread 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Scans were better than expected is a sneaky chance to play against Brissy !
Hope that they rest him anyway, if the Lions are as bad as they seem, we won't really need to risk him.

Was average in the WAFL on the weekend. Needs more time to develop.
Would've thought that Waterman was better than average despite a few errors, thought that he was pretty decent otherwise, but definitely will need more time.

CB-jHxvUAAA7XQj.jpg

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our club medicos were overheard greeting him after the scans: "Well if it isn't the Gov...with a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg"

E-Mac goes in for surgery:

Dr Nick: "The leg bone's connected to the - knee bone. The knee bone's connected to the - ACL. The ACL's connected to my - wristwatch.....uh-oh".

Still wouldnt play him - i'd give him a week off to make sure and play McInness/Barrass. The risk of losing another KPD when they've just recovered from an injury is too great.
Yeah I'd give him a week off and bring in Sinclair. Bring back McGovern and play Barrass ahead of Sinclair the week after

Does anyone remember when shoab actar for Pakistan was ruled out of playing near end of his career , the management said he had penile warts .. l know its irrelevant to this thread except i was just running through all the injuries we have had and nothing would surprise me.

Does anyone remember when shoab actar for Pakistan was ruled out of playing near end of his career , the management said he had penile warts .. l know its irrelevant to this thread except i was just running through all the injuries we have had and nothing would surprise me.

Surely not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back