Preview R4 St Kilda v Carlton @ Wellington NZ 1:10pm local time (11.10am AEST)

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
I really hope Joey is right to go for Saturday but they need to make sure it's good to go this time. Coming back from meniscus surgery early will just take you back to the start, which he obviously did the first time so I can't see them risking him if he isn't 100%.

mysainters

Cancelled
St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger Sponsor 2013
May 22, 2009
Melb
AFL Club
St Kilda
Mick doing a radio gig on 5AA and its all very Mick at the moment...

Hopefully that helps us out

Nov 10, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Loved seeing Jack Lonie get a few first-up games and looking forward to him becoming a permanent fixture. His knee tap is the perfect opportunity to give him a spell and give Minchi a run.
He's improving his in-and-under work and got 8 tackles on the weekend. His kicking is better than Saunders and Curren and he is probably better up forward than them, making him a solid Lonie replacement.
The fact that he can help out in the middle seals the deal for me this week.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Just a reminder in large bolded type for those watching at home back here in Australia that our game starts at:

11.10am (AEST) on Saturday

That means: 9.10am for you Defacto & 10.40am for you Persevering Saint :)

Don't go sleeping in! :p
Bloody pub doesn't open til 12.

Aug 25, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, San Antonio Spurs
Just a reminder in large bolded type for those watching at home back here in Australia that our game starts at:

11.10am (AEST) on Saturday

That means: 9.10am for you Defacto & 10.40am for you Persevering Saint :)

Don't go sleeping in! :p
Thanks heaps for that, Rors, really thankful! :)

I actually have the time for every game accurately set in my St Kilda Fixture Google Calendar, including timezone, etc. For anybody who wants access to that calendar, here's the ics link (for including it in your standard calendar applications):

https://www.google.com/calendar/ica...h4@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

And here's the html link:

https://www.google.com/calendar/emb...up.calendar.google.com&ctz=Australia/Adelaide

Minch in for Lonie would be my only change.

I reckon we're going to be pushing uphill for a win without Joey and Roo. Which is a real bummer, because with them we would have been a strong chance (especially with Yarran out) and we REALLY REALLY need to win in NZ. Practically our Grand Final this year.

Leave mccartin in. Honestly think he could kick a couple this week.
Certainly has the size and athletic capabilities to cause Jamison some troubles...

Left field suggestion; what about Goddard in? Is certainly athletic enough to handle Jones and Delaney can go to Casboult. Fisher can then play as a loose/3rd man.

I'd also send Dempster to Gibbs to Dempster him.

SK_MD_#7

Captain Dunstan
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
If either of Jimmy Webster or Spencer White get a game off the back of their 'meh' peformances from Sandy on Sunday, I'll be very very disappointed
Surely you would prefer someone who can actually kick in our AFL side! Lol

Back