History 5/2/15 New allegations of Saudi involvement in 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope. nobody uses that term to refer to demolishing a building. you just read that on some stupid truther site. you know **** all about demolition.
Oh, and you do? Quite a stretch to say that nobody uses the term, when I have heard it used by demolishers before.

To pull a building is to bring it down. It is interchangeable with pull down.

Heck, I'll even go to a demolition company's office personally and ask them that question. I've had these thoughts well before I got myself involved with this, well before I've ever heard of "truther" websites or even the term "truther" so don't assume where I got my information from.

yeah. fancy having terrorism insurance when you own something that has been previously targeted by terrorists :drunk: and then there's that inconvenient fact that the insurance payout didn't cover silverstein's outlays, lol.
It's the convenient timing of it. He leases the building six weeks before the 9/11 attacks, then gets a hefty $4.55 billion from it. He also tried to sue the airlines who crashed into the towers for over $8 billion. The twin towers were basically a white elephant due to the asbestos. And coincidentally missed work that morning, as well as a couple of family members too. Wow, he must be exceptionally lucky hey? So forgive me that I think it's all a little too coincidental, and he's a money hungry POS.

i know exactly who jowenko was and what he said. i included that quote so you could see one of your experts pointing out your fantasies. pull it has never been used to refer to demolition. except by idiots. like you
Yet Jowenko stated that building 7 was demolished.

That makes your point moot, essentially.

Throwing out the insults already? Try to stick to the subject at hand instead of being a jerk.

no, you quote him because it suits you, while ignoring evidence from his department, because it doesn't suit you. government evidence can't be trusted, except when you want it to be otherwise.
His department has been lying about various things for years. The only reason I am quoting him is because this information was already out in the open and independently verified. You can believe what you want about selective quoting, quite frankly I don't give a rat's scrotum.

i've already pointed out and sourced the fact that it wasn't money that was missing, but transaction records. and while it was unaccounted for at the time (several months before 911) , it eventually was accounted for. you know, despite the cunning plan to fire a "missile" into the pentagon to stop the investigation. that had been going on for months. and was already in senate hearings. and had very little to do with the current administration.
Do you have an independent source for that?

check out the date of the article, cretin.
And? What does that prove, exactly?

The only reason I don't believe in the official story is because there was a lot of coincidences that makes the whole thing look shady. Hurling insults at me isn't going to change my mind or make your points more logical or rational. In fact, it does the opposite. If you think I'm not being rational and trying to "educate" me, then calling me a cretin and idiot is going to make me think that you're just a frustrated, impatient individual who will mock anyone with an alternate viewpoint or people who don't really buy the official line here.

I see that there is a common theme here: when people question the official story, find something that seems very illogical or too coincidental, people like you jump at them and sink your teeth in. Scepticism is healthy, paranoia isn't. But somehow the former is lumped in with tin foil wearing loons, or people who believe we didn't land on the moon.

You don't even fully know what I really think about the whole thing, yet I am a cretin and an idiot for questioning things. So tell me, if you're going to be a jerk and dismiss every single alternate view except the official one, then what is the point of continuing this discussion with you?

Last edited:
Do you seriously believe metabunk is a legitimate source? They are still claiming that it was Osama bin Laden ffs lol.

Watch September Clues, see how obvious it is that the footage we were shown was fake. It is all there.

EDIT: Who is talking about holograms? Nobody of any repute.

The facts of 9/11 are simple: The footage we were shown was blatantly fabricated, a plane can not disappear into a building.

The obvious hypothesis is also simple: nobody died, nobody got hurt.
Yeah, see, I'm a very sceptical person about the whole 9/11 thing but this is a load of bull.

What does the word 'sceptical' mean to you?
To me it means expressing doubt about things that are taken for granted just because an authority (or influence) says so.

However, some things really aren't in question. Like planes crashing into the towers. It was witnessed live by thousands of people on the spot, some of whom I know personally. Unless there's some kind of ultra-advanced, funky hologram technology you've yet to reveal, it's quite ridiculous to suggest it didn't happen and no one died. Were the people who fell from the towers as they were burning faked too?

Smiling Buddha

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 17, 2007
Cultural Marxist Utopia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
To me it means expressing doubt about things that are taken for granted just because an authority (or influence) says so.
To me it means questioning claims. As in, looking at the evidence before dismissing them. Have you taken the time to study September Clues and Cluesforum.info?
However, some things really aren't in question. Like planes crashing into the towers.
That claim most certainly is in question. Pilots for 911 Truth and Cluesforum both dispute the plane theory.
It was witnessed live by thousands of people on the spot, some of whom I know personally.
Who are these 'thousands of poeple'? Where can I find their testimonies?
Were the people who fell from the towers as they were burning faked too?
Blatantly and obviously so. How far do you think humans can jump from a window?

And how tall do you think humans are?

FallFailManKTF.gif

Who are these 'thousands of poeple'? Where can I find their testimonies?
New York is a very big city. It was the start of a working day, there would have been thousands of people going through their daily routine. Many eyes would have been up the moment they say one of the towers smoking.

Why is it necessary to have testimony from every single individual? There's enough of it.

Blatantly and obviously so. How far do you think humans can jump from a window?
Laterally? It depends on their size, momentum and how much space there was for them to jump through.

Is there footage of this? How far was he from the window? Are all the windows really 7ft tall? Are those measurements even accurate?

Long Live HFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Oh, and you do?

well, not a great deal. but apparently still more than you.

Quite a stretch to say that nobody uses the term, when I have heard it used by demolishers before.

no you haven't.

To pull a building is to bring it down. It is interchangeable with pull down.

i've already told you what it means, why must i have to repeat myself? it means to pull a building in a lateral direction, not down. the building is prepped for demolition which is what brings the building down, and the pulling directs its fall. "pulling" refers specifically to this process. it is not a euphemism for controlled demolition.

regardless of any of that ^^ pointless stupid s**t, silverstein has already addressed what he meant at the time. you'll handwave that away because it's after the fact and he's changing his tune of course, but all that means is you concurrently hold the belief that silverstein admitted the plot on international television. have fun reconciling that with yourself.

Heck, I'll even go to a demolition company's office personally and ask them that question.

have fun.

It's the convenient timing of it. He leases the building six weeks before the 9/11 attacks

he bid for the buildings in january.

then gets a hefty $4.55 billion from it.

it has already been demonstrated to you that silverstein lost money.

He also tried to sue the airlines who crashed into the towers for over $8 billion.

so what? he's an american businessman and they are an insurance company. lawsuits is what they do.

The twin towers were basically a white elephant due to the asbestos. And coincidentally missed work that morning, as well as a couple of family members too. Wow, he must be exceptionally lucky hey? So forgive me that I think it's all a little too coincidental, and he's a money hungry POS.

well since we are talking about WTC7, you believe that this evil shyster then went and blabbed about it on television...before/during his legal action with his insurance companies. i mean you hold these two beliefs simultaneously. it is amazing.

Yet Jowenko stated that building 7 was demolished.

so what? i was using one of your sources to refute what you said.

That makes your point moot, essentially.

you didn't actually understand the point.

Throwing out the insults already? Try to stick to the subject at hand instead of being a jerk.

what can i say. hearing the same stupid bullshit that was making the rounds more than a decade ago just does it for me.

Do you have an independent source for that?

find one yourself.

And? What does that prove, exactly?

what it proves is that said investigation had been going on since forever, was highly visible and wasn't simply going to go away because someone flew a plane into the exact part of the building supposedly being utilised for the investigation. and to think otherwise just displays an infantile, hollywood movie view of the world.

The only reason I don't believe in the official story is because there was a lot of coincidences that makes the whole thing look shady.

if that is actually the case there might be some hope for you. sadly in my experience its a rare day indeed when someone only subscribes to one conspiracy theory.

Hurling insults at me isn't going to change my mind or make your points more logical or rational.

i don't care and i'm not here to change your mind. you can't reason someone out of an opinion they didn't reason themselves into. i'm only here because your stupid bullshit and conceited arrogance pisses me off.

calling me a cretin and idiot...

is all you deserve.

Smiling Buddha

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 17, 2007
Cultural Marxist Utopia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
New York is a very big city. It was the start of a working day, there would have been thousands of people going through their daily routine. Many eyes would have been up the moment they say one of the towers smoking.

Why is it necessary to have testimony from every single individual? There's enough of it.
I didn't bring up the 'thousands of witnesses' claim, you did. So I infer that you must have a reference for that claim. Where can I look to find these testimonies to examine them for myself? Or are you just repeating the '3000' figure direct from the msm?
Is there footage of this? How far was he from the window? Are all the windows really 7ft tall? Are those measurements even accurate?
Good questions which have all been answered in great detail at cluesforum.info

Here, I will even link you straight to the relevant thread:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=501&start=195

i don't care and i'm not here to change your mind. you can't reason someone out of an opinion they didn't reason themselves into. i'm only here because your stupid bullshit and conceited arrogance pisses me off.

is all you deserve.
Then this is a pointless discussion. Instead of reasoning with people and being civil, you play the man. Going in circles.

Hah, you call out arrogance when you make unfounded assumptions of where I get my information from or what I believe.

Go * yourself. I'm done.

Long Live HFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Are you talking about me or SB?

in both posts i was referencing SB.

You and the rest of the world knows that no plane hit The Pentagon! ;)

the idea that you can blow a hole in a building (next to a major highway just after peak hour no less) and then claim a hijacked plane caused the damage is just so ******* stupid :( i mean the sheer logistics of even trying to do something like that boggles the mind lol.

who vets these impossibly vast, super cunning ideas? they should fire that guy. maybe then he'll tell us what really happened to the plane and all its passengers!

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
in both posts i was referencing SB.

the idea that you can blow a hole in a building (next to a major highway just after peak hour no less) and then claim a hijacked plane caused the damage is just so ******* stupid :( i mean the sheer logistics of even trying to do something like that boggles the mind lol.

who vets these impossibly vast, super cunning ideas? they should fire that guy. maybe then he'll tell us what really happened to the plane and all its passengers!
It isn't hard to fly a plane past and fire a cruise missile at the building.

Long Live HFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Instead of reasoning with people and being civil, you play the man.

i don't understand why you feel you deserve better, to be honest. if you're still wrong and full of s**t after all these years, what do you expect?

Hah, you call out arrogance when you make unfounded assumptions of where I get my information from or what I believe.

this isn't my first rodeo and you guys are extremely predictable. there is also the published research that suggests the biggest indicator of whether someone believes in any specific conspiracy theory, is belief in other conspiracy theories.

Long Live HFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It isn't hard to fly a plane past and fire a cruise missile at the building.

even if i accept that premise for the sake of argument, that doesn't even begin to cover the logistics.

the most obvious issue being what happened to flight 77 and its passengers/crew (and how the remains of both ended up in the pentagon).

the flight 77 stuff was easily the most idiotic (mainstream) opinion embraced by truthers.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
even if i accept that premise for the sake of argument, that doesn't even begin to cover the logistics.

the most obvious issue being what happened to flight 77 and its passengers/crew (and how the remains of both ended up in the pentagon).

the flight 77 stuff was easily the most idiotic (mainstream) opinion embraced by truthers.
What Flight 77?

i don't understand why you feel you deserve better, to be honest. if you're still wrong and full of s**t after all these years, what do you expect?
The point is, it doesn't do anything except make you look like an rude arse. It doesn't convey any point, it doesn't try to rationalise and educate. Other people who are on the other side of the fence don't seem to be insulting you, you're the only one who's doing it. I could have called you a "shill" and a "closed minded moron" from the get-go, but I didn't. Because I don't believe you are such things, and even if I did, I wouldn't say it in your face in a discussion like this.

this isn't my first rodeo and you guys are extremely predictable. there is also the published research that suggests the biggest indicator of whether someone believes in any specific conspiracy theory, is belief in other conspiracy theories.
Well, just because I might think one even is a conspiracy doesn't necessarily mean I follow stupid s**t like NASA faking the moon landings and such.

CountryRace

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 25, 2014
https://archive.org/details/WarIsARacket
AFL Club
Fremantle
troll
Troll
Troll

...biggest indicator of whether someone believes in any specific conspiracy theory, is belief in other conspiracy theories.

What happens, to the equation, when they turn out to be proven true; no Weapons of mass destruction, NSA, planting nuclear material in Iran for the UN to find etc. ?

Long Live HFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
um how did you get that? do you have a source or not?

sorry, i didn't understand your CNN/fox reference. do i have a source for SB being full of s**t? sure, BF is full of examples :p

but no, i dont have a source handy in relation to planes at speed during low altitude flying. i don't feel it's necessary to go searching through old JREF or metabunk threads to refute somebody who doesn't think the planes existed in the first place.

Smiling Buddha

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 17, 2007
Cultural Marxist Utopia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The objective reader will notice that it is one person throwing around personal insults and trying to disrupt conversation.

The objective reader will also note which line of belief that person is defending.

This is why cluesforum.info carefully vets and moderates posters. You will find numerous regular posters who disagree with others on that site, but everybody - no matter which position they personally hold - is expected to treat others with respect AND cite sources for their claims.

If you are interested in these things, but feel put off from this particular thread and others like it by one particular poster, I highly recommend you check out cluesforum.info one day. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back