2015 Membership Thread - Can we get 35,000

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my Footscray membership today!

mem.jpg

IIRC we looked no hope of getting to 30k last year before a large jump right near the end. I'd guess they have a decent backlog and this year we should see 32-33k although maybe because of a few wins and a shitload of positive media, we might be able to snag a little more. PG did say we were on track for our record didn't he?

IIRC we looked no hope of getting to 30k last year before a large jump right near the end. I'd guess they have a decent backlog and this year we should see 32-33k although maybe because of a few wins and a shitload of positive media, we might be able to snag a little more. PG did say we were on track for our record didn't he?
We were before the season started, think we were 3k more than last year bit of a drop but now the footscray membership goes towards the total membership which explains the massive jump in numbers and the fact we are winning games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Mrs and I are officially members! Albeit long distance ones, but members all the same.

Got free tickets to the Weagles game, just bought general admission for the Tiges game as we were going with a few Tiger mates(not that it was our home game anyway) and now 5 admissions with the membership. 7 games from 400+K's. That'll do pig, that'll do.

The Mrs and I are officially members! Albeit long distance ones, but members all the same.

Got free tickets to the Weagles game, just bought general admission for the Tiges game as we were going with a few Tiger mates(not that it was our home game anyway) and now 5 admissions with the membership. 7 games from 400+K's. That'll do pig, that'll do.

My wife and I also got a long distance membership (+cheersquad) this year as unfortunately we're relocating from Melbourne back to the ACT soon. We were cheersquad last year and got to almost every home and away game, even getting to go out and hold up the banner a half dozen or so times. It was an amazing experience but at least we're still members and can still get involved in a few games before we go!

However we also got free tickets recently. Last weekend being an away game we didn't have tickets and as we were lining up at Gate 1 to buy tickets some lovely lady (dogs supporter) came up and gave us spare tickets that she had because we were doggies supporters too, which was very kind. We were grateful and thanked her profusely.

(Thanks again random lady!)

My wife and I also got a long distance membership (+cheersquad) this year as unfortunately we're relocating from Melbourne back to the ACT soon. We were cheersquad last year and got to almost every home and away game, even getting to go out and hold up the banner a half dozen or so times. It was an amazing experience but at least we're still members and can still get involved in a few games before we go!

However we also got free tickets recently. Last weekend being an away game we didn't have tickets and as we were lining up at Gate 1 to buy tickets some lovely lady (dogs supporter) came up and gave us spare tickets that she had because we were doggies supporters too, which was very kind. We were grateful and thanked her profusely.

(Thanks again random lady!)

I actually saw this at Gate 4 also last weekend. Seems to be going around, which is great. Paying it forward!

Can anyone tell me how etihad seats are organised? I am in row A in aisle 36. Does that mean I would be in the front row (closest to the barrier?) cheers.

Membership is being part of a common community/organisation not just for getting into a game.

Signup, even if you get free tickets from work etc. Be part of the FFC Club with your fellow members. Attend games, but also attend functions, the Cafe, the social club, go to training and support the club overall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back