Preview Round 4: Richmond V Melbourne "ANZAC Day Eve" @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 24/04/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We at the MFC excuse many things that issue from the slum you call 'Richmond', bad grammar isn't one of them.
In 1919 a plan was put in place to install explosives under all the bridges across the Yarra in case the unwashed masses of Richmond might get it in to their heads to swarm across and do an injury or two to the good burghers of South Yarra and Toorak. Remember, before you begin with such hoity toity grammar Nazi nastiness, that the explosives are no longer in place. If you upset us, we'll be coming for youse!

That's what they're aiming for but I don't like it. As with seen with the Ess-Coll game it gives a leg-up to the inferior side, which often rises to the occasion.
I don't mind it.
Both clubs play at the G anyway and if anyone needs experience of winning in big occasions,our club does.

So according to our injury list on the AFL site, Vickery is listed as knee....test. Is this just laziness on the website's behalf or did he hurt it during the VFL match? Also what happened to Butler?

Need a fast start. Can't keep these guys in this. Get it in quick and long, if we start missing like last time then we can think our way through it but just get them under the pump. Most of their players won't have played under this sort of pressure. We need to put them to the sword like Carlton used to do to us on those season openers. Give them a sniff, allow them to think that if they can apply the pressure the whole game that they can win...and we will be in trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I saw this fixture, the first thing that popped in my head was....

I have planned ahead, and am packing a flask of overproof in the duffel coat. If it's cold, I may bring along a second helping.

EAD mate.
Oh come on, you know every prediction he makes doesn't come to fruition, you just predicted a 10 goal win. We're fecked.

So according to our injury list on the AFL site, Vickery is listed as knee....test. Is this just laziness on the website's behalf or did he hurt it during the VFL match? Also what happened to Butler?

The AFL site is just incorrect in regards to Vickery, if you look at the richmond website he isn't listed. Butler has been missing for two weeks. RFC Official said it was just knee soreness.

We owe these snowplowers for last years Hafey game debacle...
Each Tiger player picked needs to talk to Chris Knights this week so they understand what a privilege it is to be lucky enough to pull on the Tiger jumper.
Never to take it for granted - leave nothing in the tank....

How is Colin Garland still on an AFL list?
Quite a random player to target, but you've already gotten a rise so that's fair.

Quality CHB who can tag through the midfield.

Just quietly: He whose club's list harbours Ricky Petterd shan't throw stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back