Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else believe that afl.com.au is far too journalistic? It's meant to be a first-hand representation of the league; an embodiment.

Instead, it's a jazzed up version of Real Footy (the Age), scouring for every little bit of relevant news, posting articles based on blatant rumours, posting match previews and my personal favourite: player movement and contracts....

The official website of the Australian Football League   AFL.com.au.png

So very unprofessional, I feel.

Anyone else believe that afl.com.au is far too journalistic? It's meant to be a first-hand representation of the league; an embodiment.

Instead, it's a jazzed up version of Real Footy (the Age), scouring for every little bit of relevant news, posting articles based on blatant rumours, posting match previews and my personal favourite: player movement and contracts....

View attachment 126630

I feel you. Thats why I don't use it.

NM_Mitchell you campaigner. Stop liking everything I post.

I mean I know we're best buds and all. But seriously. :mad:;)
ill-do-what-i-want.gif

also, i now feel the need to direct you here

View attachment 126630

AFL Media is separate from the AFL itself in that regard. The AFL's own website is sometimes critical of what the AFL does

AFL Media is separate from the AFL itself in that regard. The AFL's own website is sometimes critical of what the AFL does
Really? Well from a viewer's pov they're hardly distinguishable. The AFL media's content shouldn't be plastered everywhere on the League's homepage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Community service announcement: Rio Extra Tough work socks are not the same as Rio Reinforced for Steel Cap Boots work socks, and will not provide the same level of comfort and general #newsockfeel. I make this post in the hope that you will not make the same mistake as I have.

Not sure if posted/where to post, but is someone collecting indigenous round guernsey's yet, because here's brisbane's for those who haven't seen it.

40080-brisbane-lions-2015-mens-replica-indigenous-guernsey-pre-sale-740.png

40081-brisbane-lions-2015-mens-replica-indigenous-guernsey-pre-sale-740.png
Been posted in the New Jumpers thread. Gibbsy barely updated the OP, so it got caught in between everything.

Community service announcement: Rio Extra Tough work socks are not the same as Rio Reinforced for Steel Cap Boots work socks, and will not provide the same level of comfort and general #newsockfeel. I make this post in the hope that you will not make the same mistake as I have.
For work socks, I can't look past Tradie work socks. Ridiculously thick, soft and comfortable.

I sincerely hope you aren't.
This kid went into his car and I yelled CASH TRAAAAAIN!
And my computer background is a life show of the Cash Train logo, the guy in the train and the Cash Train Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back