Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibbs has more hurt factor than Murphy IMHO. Kicks goals, I50's, R50's, possessions getter, meters gained etc. all factors Gibbs overshadows Murphy in.

More possessions doesn't equal more hurt factor.

Gibbs is a nice player but doesn't hurt the opposition much - Murphy can hurt because he runs lines.

If He was fit this year and they'd gone 2-1 you would be flying the other way on it.

Nah - i was one from the introduction of GWS and GC who didnt believe they would dominate the competition - Multiple first rounders doesn't necessarily lead to premierships - Do you realise that WC had 11 first rounders play on Sunday - GC lack a hard edge to their game.

You and I must be watching different players then old mate

No - You quoted possessions in your post - I look at influence - Do you realise that Murphy beat Judd in Carlton's B and f when Judd was still close to his top - Murphy is a far better player than Gibbs.

No - You quoted possessions in your post - I look at influence - Do you realise that Murphy beat Judd in Carlton's B and f when Judd was still close to his top - Murphy is a far better player than Gibbs.

Gibbs romped in Carltons b&f last year and was spoken about as an AA squad member potentially. Captain fantastic was no where near it.

At the moment, he really isn't.

Yeah im going to go with Gibbs too. Better kick, the knock on him was he didnt win contested ball, he does that now and he can play in more positions so he is a more flexible player.

yaco55 he won the B&F in 2011. That was 4 years ago.
Murphy early on was the better player, but Gibbs has gone past him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibbs>Murphy

Then again, do you prefer dog or cat s**t on your shoe?
How often does anyone get cat dung on their shoes? Cats bury their waste, dude! Dogs just leave it there, fly-blown, in all its glory.

What peoples opinion on Richmond?

Have a mate that is resigned to the fact that they are just first week finals fodder and would prefer if they put them all up for trade and start again.

I just don't see where they are going with that list.

Richmond's list is ok but it has a soft underbelly put enough pressure and they crumble I also think their game plan wont hold up in finals.
and that's the thing, what exactly are they trying to build too? they certainly are a long way off top 4 at the moment.

are they happy to be a slightly above average side without ever really challenging?

and that's the thing, what exactly are they trying to build too? they certainly are a long way off top 4 at the moment.

are they happy to be a slightly above average side without ever really challenging?

Not sure you would think Hardwick needs a finals win to keep his job imo also It wouldn't surprise me if Melbourne rolls them this week they did pretty good against the Crows even though they didn't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back